Meeting The Aussie!

*Helens POV*
After I talked to Tyler he told me we were leaving in the morning. I decided I need to go ahead and start packing we'd be there for about a week or two. I packed over 20 outfits including pajamas, makeup, hygiene products, some shoes, snapbacks and bandanas. I grabbed my little carry on bag which was a book bag and put my money, my blogging camera I do Youtube now. I decided to make a list of what I needed to pack in the morning which included my chargers, my laptop and phone, and my passport. I was so excited for this, I can't wait to meet Troye! I ran to Jc's room, I needed to ask him a question.
"Hey Dad, umm do you think Sam could spend the night tonight I want to see him before I leave." I asked hoping he would say yes.
"Yes babygirl as long as you don't plan on getting pregnant." He said trying not to laugh.
"Ewww wtf no!" I said basically rolling on the floor laughing. I gave him a hug and ran upstairs to call Sam.
"Hey baby!" He said
"Hey Sammy!" I said
"Whatcha need?"
"I was wondering if you could come over and spend the night before I leave to Australia?"
"Of course baby!"
"Yayyyy! Ok well I got to go I love you see you later!" I said. I was in the mood to go swimming so I put on my purple bikini and grabbed a towel and headed downstairs. I tanned for a little while until I heard running footprints and soon enough i was being lifted and before I knew it I was in the pool. I looked up to see Jillian and Bailey with all the guys except Sam.
"What the fuckity fuck? Are you going to get in or not?" I said. They all jumped in we started playing chicken fight and playing volley ball. Sam walked out and his abs were so sexy!!
"Babe? Close your mouth I know I'm sexy!" He said smirking which embarrassed me.
"Whatever hurry up and get in!!" I said practically screaming. He jumped in and I wrapped my legs around his waist and laid my head on his shoulder. Stayed like that until he threw me off and we started splashing each other. We got out later and then I took a shower and put on my pajamas and layed down Sam was already in my room laying down so I just got in bed and cuddles with him he wrapped his arm around me and I layed my head in his chest and just fell asleep.

(7:15am)
*Tylers POV*
I heard my alarm going off so I got up and got dressed I out on a button up shirt and headed toward the air port. I barley got sleep I was excited to get to see my baby again I hope I can get a little sleep on the plane. I got to the airport and texted Connor all of O2L is bringing her.
"Are you guys here yet or not?" I was so excited.
"We're here turn around!" I heard Connor laughing.
"HEY YALL!" I said screaming I haven't seen all of them in forever.
"HEY!" They a screamed back and giving me hugs. Helen came and stood beside me. I already bought our tickets.
"Our flights leaves in about 45 minutes." I said excitedly. You could the see was excited but sad and nervous at the same time.
"First time leaving the boys and flying?"
"Yes!" She said.
"It's ok I'll be there we have seats right beside each other so no worries." I said and she hugged me and said thanks. We started waking to Starbucks so we could get a little something to wake us up. I ordered the vanilla bean frappe and Helen got a Chai Iced Tea. We stayed and talked until we heard
"Flight 145 is boarding in 5 minutes!"
Helen gave all the guys hugs and kisses on the cheek and her and Sam kissed we all just sat there aweing and then we ran to our flight.

(12pm Australia Time)
*Troyes POV*
Tylers going to be here any minute now and I'm so excited. I looked around and spotted his hair. I ran towards him and he turned around.
"TILLY!! I basically tackled him.
"TROYE BOY!"He laughed
I looked up to see a familiar face.
"HELEN!!!!" I said hugging her
"TROYE!!" She said hugging back.
Come one guys lets go home.
"I can't believe I'm with Troyler I ship YALL so hard!" I heard Helen say me and Tyler smirked she has no Idea. We got to the house and told her that we weren't telling the fans yet. We filmed a couple videos and then Tyler and Helen went to bed they had horrible jet lag.