CHAPTER 1: Brantford

There may be some swearing, but I'm keeping it PG-13. Nothing inappropriate!
_______________________________

Y/n's POV:

I was at home getting ready for school when I remembered that my friend Spencer was helping Fridge with his homework.

Mom: Honey! You're gonna be late if you don't hurry!

Me: I got it! I'm going!

I ran down stairs wearing jeans, black jacket, F/c (favorite color) shirt, S/f/c (second favorite color) sneakers, and a Star Wars backpack.

I ran to my parents and gave them both a hug before running to the door.

Me: Bye Mom! Bye Dad!

Dad: Have fun kiddo!

I wasn't paying attention and ran into the door. I quickly got back up, opened it, and ran to school.

Me: I'm okay!

~Timeskip~

Eventually, I made it to school. When I got there I was out of breath. I then noticed my friend Spencer arrived, also out of breath.

Me: Hey Spence

Spencer: Hy Y/n, why you out of breath?

Me: Slept in, you?

Spencer: Vreeke house.

Me: Ah

We chatted while walking down the hallway. While walking I noticed the girl who's always on her phone; Bethany Walker.

Me: Hey didn't Bethany break up with that football guy?

Spencer: Yeah, this could be your opening Tellurium.

Me: What?

Spencer: She's copper, you're tellurium. Together, you make CuTe.

(It's stupid, but smart and funny to me)

Me: *blushes* B-bro! Come on! I may have had a crush on her when I was little, but I lost interest.

Spencer: No, you lost your chance. But now you have a second one.

Yes, as stupid as it may be, I had a crush on Bethany Walker. She was really pretty and before, she was kinda nice. I wanted to ask her out, but she became self absorbed and got with a stupid football player. I had to admit that Spencer was right though, I still like her, and want to go out with her.

~Timeskip~

It was the end of the day, but I wasn't done yet. The principal told me he's turning the storage room into a new computer center. However there was still some stuff to clean up. I volunteered. Because I'm a nice guy, sue me!

As I was cleaning up some stuff, I heard the door open and noticed the principal come in with Spencer, Fridge, Bethany, and the girl Spence likes; Martha.