Chapter 19

" so... When you guys are getting married??" Mingyu asked his daughter, who doesn't know how to answer her mother's question.

" Eomma... Actually we are not getting married now ,at least we will wait till the baby comes" suha said in a low voice and looked at her mother and mingyu nodded understanding.

Mingyu Never thought his baby angel will get pregnant this soon , ofcourse she's adult and she can take her own decisions now, but it was something he never expected,  he took the news pretty much easily  though he was angry at first but now everything is settled down .

"Eomma ..., No I don't want Tae to meet her again  ..........Eomma she's annoying , why don't you tell her to stop visiting at our place....... I don't know I'll tell you later...... Bye" jungkook was pissed off, after a tiring day when he came back home from work he thought his baby will hug the hell out of him as always but today, it didn't happened why ?? He doesn't know too.

When jungkook entered at his home,he didn't saw taehyung , when he was about to call the boy he was interrupted by a phone call, his eomma called him to let him know that his one and only annoying rude ass aunt  is coming tomorrow at jeon mansion, and they already made plan to have dinner at jeons , he doesn't like his aunt a bit.

he was sad because tomorrow is Sunday and he thought that he'll spend some alone time with his baby , but no his eomma ruined their quality time and he was keeping his promise too, he was teaching taehyung how to cook  , at least basics , it's been one and a half Month they had the deep conversation and that changed a lot of things in a good way ,so they are doing well at least for now.

" Ohh.. here you are , I was looking for you my baby " jungkook saw his baby was standing at the balcony, he hugged him from behind and rest his chin on his baby's shoulder, who turned around and smiled at his husband.

" I missed you koo " the younger said wrapping his arms around his husband , taehyung was trying his best to improve himself, he was sure about the fact that jungkook really helped him loving himself all over again and he's glad for that.

" Baby what are you thinking about??? Are you upset baby???" Jungkook asked in a concerned voice

" nothing, I'm not upset, and why you are late??? " Taehyung asked

" Ohh, sorry bub today was hectic, and baby Eomma called me , he invited us for dinner "jungkook informed his baby in a dull voice, who became excited after hearing the news but he can sense that jungkook is not happy or excited about the dinner.

" Koo,  something bugging you??? " Tae asked his husband, who nodded and said" I don't wanna go, aunt minyun will also join us for dinner, and I don't wanna miss our Cooking session too "

" Ohh, so that's the matter " taehyung thought knowing that how much his koo dislikes her , they have no other choice, at least if they don't want to hurt mingyu.

" Koo, though you dislike her we have to attend , I don't want to hurt mom, and about our Cooking session we still can make lunch right?? We going there for dinner, so no excuse , call mom and tell him that we'll be there on  time" Tae said trying to make his husband understand the fact, who tried to protest but he gave jungkook a " don't you dare" look , and our whipped kook just agreed.

The couple enjoyed their quality time till lunch , kissing each other passionately  became normal for both of them , both of them wants  more than making out , but afraid to confess.

on the other hand tae's sure about his feelings now, he loves the older, jungkook made him realise what true love feels , but there's something he's thinking about a lot these days .