Chapter 5

A/N: It's the septuplets' birthdaaay, and their mother's death anniversary as well QwQ.

-0-0-0-

It was finally the septuplets' first birthday, and they didn't even try to ruin the day for them. Tok Aba was also able to prepare food for the others, with Boboiboy and Ochobot helping. Luckily, the teen managed to balance helping his grandfather, and tending to his siblings' fuss. They even managed to prepare the cocoa shop for their guest, and some mats on the grass for the babies to lie down or play, along with some toys.

Yet, throughout the preparation, it only lacked something.

"I'm just worried for you, Tok Aba." Boboiboy said, his eyes focused on his siblings, the teen also chose to wear something casual. It consists of an orange hoodie, and without his hat, revealing his brown hair and white strand.

His brown eyes dart at the septuplets, who were busy playing with their toys. Though, Blaze and Ice seemed busy drinking from their milk.

"They're not making any fuss right now, grandson." Tok Aba said, amused by his grandson's worried façade, "Besides, they would be here anytime soon. I won't be alone taking care of them."

Ochobot sighs, "We're just going to get their cake, Boboiboy. It's just a couple of blocks away."

The teen tried to lighten up. He recalled how the cake was a somewhat repayment from an acquaintance of his grandfather. Boboiboy offered since he knew that Tok Aba must have been tired from the work he has done for them. However, the worry still etched inside his system, unable to shake the feeling of uneasiness.

"I'm sure that I can handle this, Boboiboy." Tok Aba assured the teen, patting his head for good measure, "Plus, you need to get out of the house more, stretch your legs."

"T-Tok!"

The old man smiled when he saw Taufan crawling on the grass, calling him. Tok Aba smiled in glee and managed to catch the blue clad infant when he tried to walk.

"Taufan is learning how to walk, huh?" Tok Aba said as he poked the baby's nose.

"B-bah~!" Taufan giggled in glee, especially when those blue orbs gazed towards his big brother, "Abang~!"

The teen eventually gave in with a sigh, "Alright, I'll get the cake. I could maybe try to use my lightning speed, though it's not as fast as before -"

"Just walk, Boboiboy." Tok Aba gently shushed him, "It won't do any harm to get some exercise."

"Alright..." He then looked at his yellow friend, "You coming, Ochobot?"

"Yep! Better get a move on!"

"You two be careful." Tok Aba said as he looked at Taufan, "Try to wave at your brother, like this."

Tok Aba showed the gesture. Yet, Taufan waved his arms excitedly, "Abang~"

Boboiboy slightly took a step back and he suddenly heard a cry from afar.

"WAAAAAHHH!"

He suddenly turned to see Solar trying to stand up and walk towards him.

"A-Abang!" The white clad infant sniffed, trying to raise his arms and head towards his brother.

"Oh, Solar." The teen quickly caught the youngest septuplet, "I won't be long, and you'll have fun with your Atok and your siblings."

"Abaaang!" The infant whined, not wanting to let go.

Boboiboy knew how to calm Solar, since this wasn't the first time that one of his siblings cried when he just left for a few moments.

The teen first walks towards the mat and sets Solar down. This made the others also look at their brother with curiosity.