Wonderful tour

Izuku was currently battling a  dragon that had been bothering the underworld for a while .

" Shut up you filthy mongrel , you're nothing but a weak god in my path am certainly sure you're not even a hundred years old. " The dragon shouted as Izuku dodged his claws.

" Aw come on can we wrap this up I wanna get my special dinner " Izuku said as he teleported above his head and tried stabbing his eye the dragon caught him and threw him to the ground and stomped on him.

" Puny god " He said before his finger was broken . He screamed in pain and looked back to see the same insulted god back up with no scratches and the most sadistic grin.

" Since you ruined my day today , I think am gonna break all your bones slowly by slowly " He grinned before he rushed to the oversized dragon and punched him in the face.

' Damn it why did I stop doing this , it's so thrilling ' Izuku thought.

He jumped at the stumbling dragon and dropped kicked him adding to the force of falling.

The dragon stood up and with his wife arms crashed Izuku and saw his blood flow out but that changed when his body started regenerating at a fast pace.

" I forgot the exhilaration of a real real fight " Izuku smiled and kicked the dragon square in the ribs but didn't stop there as he started punching him at the beginning not strong for the dragon but soon it was excruciating it was as if with every swing he got stronger and stronger

The dragon breathed fire on him but he dodged by jumping away and propelling himself using his wings for another punch .

The dragon felt his ribs crack as screeched summoning other dragons to his aid. Izuku smiled and watched as other dragons flew to the injured one protecting him

" Cool new toys to break " He said before dashing to the dragon but stopped mid way.

" Hey wait is that Shenron ? " The dragons sweat dropped , was this the same god who injured one of their elites.

" Yeah it is you , I have watched all dragon ball z and Super and gotta say am a huge fan " Izuku said as he took a camera out of nowhere and started taking photos to the point he even did selfies with him.

" So god , do we fight or what ?" Shenron asked.

" Ah yes , but could you just come another time , I don't want to wait another year before you're resurrected.  " Izuku said.

" Very well but beware god we shall not falter and we shall come to avenge our fallen ... He's gone isn't he " Shenron asked as the other god's nodded.

( Earth)

" Hello Toshinori "