Chapter 5: Meeting Kurama, and A Place To Call Home

Hey guys! I'm back with a new chapter, I hope you like it! Btw, I do not own Naruto.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person's POV

The tone of Naruto's voice is one of excitement and disbelief. "A family, really?" he asks.

"Naru-chan, and Sasu-kun, is that okay with you?" Sakura asked.

The raven and the blonde's eyes widen and they both say, "N-naru-chan! Sasu-kun!?". Their blushes cover their faces.

"Yeah! If we are going to be brothers and sisters now, we have to get nicknames, right?" Sakura giggles in response.

"Then Naru-chan's will suit him so well since he is so cute! Then Sakura will be Saku-chan!" Sasuke says.

Naruto replies with a blush and startled look on his face, "B-bakas! I don't like that adorable name!".

"And yet? You call it adorable now?" Sakura comments, looking confused, while Sasuke looks amused.

"S-shut up! And stop looking so amused, you teme!" Naruto says annoyed. 'Wow, tsundere! Kawaii!' Sakura and Sasuke think.

"Anyway, I'd love to become part of your family!" says our sandy-haired Kitsune.

"I'm with you," Sasuke says. "So that is resolved now.". Sakura mutters, a satisfied smile on her face.

"We have a problem..." Naruto says while both soft mint eyes and dark onyx eyes look at him in a questioning manner.

"Sakura... what are we going to do if your dad is looking for you? Even if we tell the hokage you've been abused, they'll separate you from us and we won't be able to stay together. It continues to be a tough situation since people won't want the honorable Uchiha and the innocent civilian girl with "the demon brat." If we can't convince the council, what can we do?"

On the faces of the bubble gum haired girl and the dark haired raven, sadness and realization were apparent, but then suddenly...

"Kit, Summon me in my human form where I can converse with you all."

"Um, ok, Kura-nii."

"Naru-chan, who are you talking to?" Sasuke asks.

"You'll see," Naruto replies with a grin.

Sakura and Sasuke stare at the blonde as he bites his thumb and declares, "Summoning no jutsu, Kurama!" Swirls of fire appear out of nowhere as Naruto puts blood on what looks like a seal on his stomach.

Sakura and Sasuke were strangely calm with the whole ordeal, but that calmness morphed into looks of surprise, awe, and confusion. As the fire disappeared, they were faced by a man with red-white hair that ended in a braid, bright, fox-like blue eyes and two red marks on each cheek, as well as two fluffy white ears and nine white tails with red tips.

A red, white, and blue kimono adorned his body, and golden bracelets adored his wrist. Aside from his looks, the man radiated a very strong yet calming presence. Sakura and Sasuke still had a look of awe on their faces but yet they were still on guard since they didn't know the man. Naruto just sported a knowing look. It wasn't long before the mysterious man started to talk.

Kurama's POV

I noticed that when I saw Sakura and Sasuke  they didn't look frightened at all, as they normally would when they saw me, instead they looked awestruck and on guard. Huh, smart kids. They also like my kit so they already have a lot of points in my book. So, I guess I should start out by introducing myself...