Apologies

Carrick
I apologized to Ana for our daughters guest bad manners. She said it wasn't my fault that Leila wasn't a good person. Kate started to say something, but thought better of it.
Ana
When I told Carrick he wasn't at fault for Lela not being a good person. I could see Mia and Kate glaring at me. Christian put his arm around me and asked if  I wanted to leave. I told him no.
Mia
I was hoping she would leave and I am thinking Kate wanted her to leave as well.
Grace
So Ana I attended your grandmothers funeral and I heard you are now the owner of all The Lane and Steele companies and properties now. Christian bought a percentage of one of the smaller companies recently?
Ana
Yes he did he bought seventy percent of a company my cousin tried to sell him before my grandmother died. So after having a few issues with the company that I fixed before his offer. We talked and his ideas were much better for the company than mine. So we worked out a deal.
Kate
Wait you own all the Lane and Steele companies? Why is it that Leila said the company was taken over by GEH? She said Christian had bought both companies lock stock and barrel.
Christian
Well her sources are wrong and you really shouldn't repeat it. I want to know what you, Mia and Leila have against Ana? Don't think I didn't see the dirty looks at Ana from all three of you. I have a feeling if I asked my parents they will tell me everything.
Ana
They aren't worth making the night worse, let's just eat please.
Mia
I glare at Ana, she has nerve saying we aren't worth making the night worse. Dad glares at me and says you want to tell the version I know or one you and your friends fed us. Or we can bring out the video of the whole event you and your friends posted.
Grace
Mia I think you and Kate never apologized back then,, I think you should now. Ana I doubt you came here knowing Christians sister was Mia and her friends were still friends with her. We had no idea they were coming here tonight. I look at Mia and I think she did this intentionally. Let's have dinner and enjoy the night.
Ana
I agree.
Elliott
I am all for eating and getting desert. I have been aware of the four girls since they arrived in the dining room. Ana has kept quiet and spoke to me, dad, mom and Christian. She barely looked at Mia, Kate and Leila. Leila started whispering in her ear and dad spoke up. They went to school together and something big happened. I don't recall the event, but mom and dad grounded Mia and she had to fulfill an order a judge gave her. So it was bad. I look at Ana and notice the moisture in her eyes. Then I see a smirk one Mia and Kates face. Whatever the goal they achieved it. Christian is holding her and asking her if she wants to leave.
Ana
I look up and smile and say no I think we should enjoy dinner and stay. I laugh internally knowing I just made Mia and Kates life miserable.
An hour later we are in the family room chatting away. I excuse myself to the ladies room. I finish washing my hands and walk out to find Kate and Mia snarling at me.
Mia
Listen you think I will allow you to date my brother you are so wrong. I have someone in mind for him and you aren't going to screw that up.
Kate
Mia, Leila and I made plans and you aren't part of them.
Ana
Well I don't want to be part of any of your plans. What they don't know is I started recording them before I opened the bathroom door. I look at them and say if Christian and your family want me here it's their choice not yours either of yours.
Christian
Wow Mia I thought you gave up your bullying in high school. But it appears you haven't and I think you need to change and quickly. Because after today your credit cards from me are canceled. Good luck with your so called friends after that.
Mia
Why? Is it about Ana?
Christian
No it is about you and your friends and the fact all three of you disrespected your family and treated a guest in your family's home with such hatred. I am not sure why, but the way dad spoke he knows what happened between your friends and Ana. I might have been working my butt off at that time, but I have it on good authority you owe your freedom to Ana being benevolent towards you three. Which from the tone of dads voice you didn't deserve.
Mia
Again Ana has caused me grief just by being here. You are my brother you should respect my feelings about her not being in my home.
Christian
I date who the hell I want and I don't plan on dating Psycho Leila or snobby Kate. Now as far as this being your home, it isn't it's mom and dads home. It is about time you grew up and got a place of your own and a job. You know like normal people. Did you know about the restraining orders against all three of you to stay away from Anastasia?
Mia
Yes, but I had no idea you were bringing a date. Kate and Leila are just friends who have a thing for my brothers. So they asked to come to dinner when they knew you both would be here. Is that a problem?
Christian
Yes a huge problem , when both tried to rape Elliott and I when you had a sleep over. Thank God mom found them naked in our beds before we made it back from a party drunk. Who knows what might have been the outcome. Luckily mom checked to see if we were in our beds and found them naked in them. So if you don't keep them away from me, I will get a restraining order against them and you. And we both know what mom and dad would do about that don't we. At that point you would be asked to move out.
Carrick
He is right about that. Ana emailed me a recording of the threats made by your friends tonight. They aren't allowed here again, go to their house from now on.
Mia
But dad.
Grace
I don't want either of them here and don't want you hanging around them again. You choose now, us or them. Leila, Kate and you are guest here as is Ana. She was respectful, but you and your friends acted like you were the ones in charge of who sits in this house. Your father and I are the only ones who decide that. Ana was put through hell by you three in high school. I know more than you think I do and if I had been in her and her parents shoes you three would have served time for attempted murder.
Christian
Let me forewarn you Ana is not the Ana from high school, but you three still are. She carries a loaded weapon and has a license to do so. Her self defense skills rival my trainers. Her step father trains her. She may be tiny, but she trains. You three only exercise your credit card lifting skills. Okay I need to be with Ana. By the way I plan on marrying her so get over your issues and they are your issues and not hers are we clear?
Mia
Hmmm we will see about her becoming a member of this family.it will be over my dead body.
Ana
Really? Mia you have never learned, but I have. You see I know about your other victims and have reached out to them. Mine was not the only video you and your friends put on line. Your father and I just had a word and I told him about the charges pending finding you and your friends. The victims finally know who tormented them. With help from a victim or two who knew you three were behind all this. You three used the same IP address and computers. By the way I was hoping you had changed, but you haven't. So if they call me to testify against you three I will. I have to go home Christian, my attorney has advised me to not be around your sister and her friends.
Christian
Let's go then.