Chapter 1

"Elle"

I didn't want to open my eyes. The sun tickled my cheeks and a grin lit my face.

"Yes" I answered Lee as he walked toward me, my eyes still closed.

"Noah's back"

The Flynn brothers and my family went to a restaurant yesterday to celebrate me and Lee's graduation. A few guys on Noah's old football team in high school that were in town went out this afternoon for a reunion it was more just going to be him and his old teammates hanging out.

I opened my eyes patted Lee on the back and walked inside the Flynn's house. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a soda out of the fridge.

"Elle, how much of those soda's are you gonna have?"

I laughed I didn't need to see him I already knew who it was. Noah had a grin on his face, he took the soda out of my hands and put it on the counter. He hugged me and when we both let go he gave me back my soda and chuckled.

"Elle i think you should go change." I didn't realize I was still in my bikini.

"Ya i think your right."

Noah followed me upstairs into his room. I grabbed the hoodie on his dresser that i was wearing earlier. Noah sat at the edge of his bed and opened up his phone. I walked into his bathroom and pulled the hoodie over my head. I brushed my hair and pulled it into a pony tail. When I opened the door Noah was still sitting there on his phone and he was sipping my soda.

Lee knocked on the door, the door wasn't fully closed.

"Yes Lee" Noah said looking up from his phone

Lee came in and leaned against the wall " I'm going to order food what do you two want to eat?"
Noah looked back down at his phone and I said that Pizza was fine Lee nodded then walked out of the room. I finished the soda and put all of my clothes that were scattered on the floor in Noah's dresser.

We went downstairs and sat In the kitchen talking while we waited for the pizza to arrive. It was about 7:00 when we finished eating. I told Lee me and Noah were going to head upstairs.

"Just don't do anything I wouldn't do"

"Haha Lee very funny."

"Just saying."

Me and Noah walked up the stairs when we were almost to the top I held Noah still and I yelled loudly so Lee could here.

"Noah not here, Noah"

"Eww you two are gross"Lee called from the kitchen.

"Love you too"

Noah looked at me "you guys are weird."

I just laughed. I woke up the next morning because I heard the shower running. Mrs.Flynn and Mr.Flynn were back from there visit. My dad and brad were out of town for a couple of days for one of brads soccer games.

I got out of bed and went downstairs Mrs.Flynn smiled.

"Good morning Elle, where is Noah?"

"He is just taking a shower."

Mrs.Flynn made bacon and eggs. I sat beside Lee who was looking at his phone and smiling "It's Racheal isn't it?"

Lee looked at me "Ya"

Lee and I talked about a party we were planning on having at the Flynn's house next week.We go to the Flynn's beach house every summer but this year Mr and Mrs.Flynn have to much trips they have to make they are going away for practically the whole summer.

Noah walked in and sat on the other side of me "Did I wake you Elle?"

"Ya, it's fine I should have been up anyway."

After we finished eating breakfast we to changed into our bathing suits and went to the pool. I was fine just relaxing on the sun chairs, but Lee and Noah pulled me into the water.