My Classified Life by thatcrazybookworm

Emily Smith is not a normal teen, she's a spy in training thrust into a life where everything is Classified. Her mother is training her in the ways of Espionage and Stealing. Emily may not be the best spy/thief ever, but she knows when something is not right. Her classified life suddenly becomes way more complicated when Emily meets a seemingly normal boy on a practice session who shows up again halfway across the world on a another one. Can Emily figure out what this boy is up to? How will she face the dangers along the way? Lucky for you, that information is not classified. "My phone between us flashed with a new text message and I grabbed it lightning fast and opened the text up. The screen before me only held two words, but those words shook me to my core. I dropped the phone like it was on fire and Christina picked it up immediately. 'Hello, Emily.” she read. 'Em, did you-' 'I didn't tell him my name.'"

~

ERMAGERD <3 this! I like how it's set in different places ;) I mean, who doesn't? Travelling to hot places, meeting hot guys, having a 'hot' time... Awwwww don't you just love the 21st century? Books amazing... Like my face. ERGHEUHEF the classified bits really get to you! You'll start screaming at the screen later and wanting the info... Well me, that is.

Side note- I know you love my side notes! (deep deep inside...) So I was looking around as always like some creeper... And I did the walk around on the other recommendation books. (I'm a competitive person. I'll be like- OMG. No. Way. She has like 10 more reads than me. Like. Omg.) And I realised how simple I am! Others are just like doing some kind of system like- 10 amazing, 9 great book, 8 good book, 7 cool book, 6 okay book, 5 nice-ish book, 4 hmmmm book, 3 maybe ok book, 2 only-will-read-if-bored book and 1 ew book. I feel like a peasant. But it's cool. Peasants are cool.