Epilogue

Heejin POV

We are going back again in korea after 10 yrs. Mommy and mama said that we will be there for good. Mommy is a japanese so we learn her culture as well as korean.

"We will be back here if we cause a trouble so that mama can flew us back here" chaemin said. We don't want to be back in korea but mama insisted.

-

We are now enroll in hanlim multi arts. Mama enroll us here. We are now popular here even we just arrive 3 days ago.

"Oh! Everyday we have a snacks! Mostly a chocolate! You did read the letter?" I shook and gave the chocolate to chaemin. Every day i have letters and snack and chocolate.

Mama will be freak out when she knows the letter. I did read them secretly in my room.

-

"Do you have a suitor heejin?" Mama asked. I looked at my brother but he shook his head.

"I don't have mama, i want to study first" i said. That's true beside i like mark. Nayeon aunt and jeongyeon aunt's son.

"Maybe that letter is from maid" mama sip her coffee.

"What letter?" Mommy came.

"The one i saw in the hallway before i came here" mama said. Mommy eyeing at me but i shook my head and eat some cake.

-

"Who are you?" Mama said. There is someone at the door. That was the girl who confess at me. What was her name again? Yvie? Yves? Ah! Yves!

"Can i go inside?" She said while playing the rose in her hand.

"No!/come inside" my mama and mommy unison said. I saw mama jaw dropped.

"What is your name?" My mommy asked as she sit infront of her. The two is eyeing the girl while me sitting same sofa but far away to each other.

"My name is yves" she said.

"Did you come here to court heejin?" She nodded and smile sweetly to us. My twin rolled our eyes.

"But heejin is only 15 yrs old. Will you wait for her?" She smile.

"Yes ma'am! And i will make her mine!" She proudly said. Mama and chaemin scoffed. Mommy just chuckle. I rolled my eyes again to her. Then she bid her goodbye.

"I will not let that child court my daughter!" Mama said. Mommy mina chuckle.

"You look like her when you court me" mama rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Me too! I will not let her court heejin!" Overprotective? I rolled my eyes to them. We will see if you will be able to see me after 3yrs.

"We will make a plan to make mama flew us back in Switzerland as soon as possible so that she don't see me anymore" i whisper to my brother and he laugh. I smirk with my plan.

"What a genius" he said while clapping.

"We have a blood of myoui" i smirk and come to my room. I ignore my brother laughing.

The End.

-

Read my another story.

Crazy thing called LOVE(michaeng)

I already publish chapter 1-14 on it.

Thankyou for reading!