•Enemies to lovers•

Marinette walked along side her best friend Alya to class. As she walked in to Ms Bustiers class she saw Cholè sitting in her seat.
"Miss Marinette Dupain-Chang, as you know today we are getting our partners for our class project and I just wanted to let you know if you get Adrien as your partner you MUST hand him over to me."
"Cholè give it a rest would you" Adrien puts his arm on Chloès hand and she settles down.
"All right class it's the moment you have all been waiting for!" Ms Bustier pulled out a clipboard and flipped to find the page she needed.
"And the parings will be as followed.."
"Girl I hope you get Adrien or me, I have no idea if you would even survive with anyone else"
"Oh please Alya!"
"Alya and Nino....and finally, Marinette and Cholè."
"WHAT" Marinette and Cholè both said in sink. Marinette looked over at Cholè.
How am I gonna work with her?!!

The bell rang letting them know that class had ended. Marinette walked over to her locker to grab the textbooks she needed for her HW that day. As soon as she was about to close the door she heard Cholè step up behind her. Marinette closed her locker door and turned around.
"So can we head over to you're house to work on the project I would do it at mine but daddy-" Kim came rushing by pushing Cholè into Marinette.
Omg how have I never noticed her boobs before?
Marinette caught herself staring down but quickly averted her eyes before Cholè could notice.
"Yea..my house is fine, umm be there in an hour?" Cholè just nodded her head and walked away Marinette catching a glimpse of her ass as she walked.

Cholè sat on the floor Marinette across from her, they where both reading from different text books that Ms Bustier recommended for there topic.
Cholè was lying on the floor meaning her boobs popped up. Marinette kept finding her self staring at them. It also did not help that she was wearing a tank top.
After about an hour of reading Marinette started to get hot so she took off her jacket, leaving her in a short white crop top.
Holy shit, she's hot Cholè thought.
"Umm hey it's starting to get a little late if you want you can stay for dinner, I can ask my parents to bring some up if you want." Marinette asked.
"Yea that would be fine, also I think I found a good piece of evidence here if you wanna look." Marinette stood up to grab the book Cholè was looking at, this gave Cholè a perfect view of her ass
Fuck she's hot..
"Yea, I think that's good umm.." just then Marinettes parents opened her hatch door and handed them some Croissants.
"Thanks papa" Marinette walked over and kissed him on the cheek. After he left Marinette came and sat down in front of Cholè.
"I say we take a little break and play a game, what do you think?"
"Sure sounds fun." Cholè closed the books and turns around so she is facing Marinette.
"Ok...truth or dare?" Cholè asked Marinette
"Hmmmm" Marinette pondered the question. "Truth" Cholè nodded her head thinking of a question to ask the bluenette.
"Alright let's start easy, have you ever sent nudes..if so to who?"
"Once, Alya..I told her some guy asked for them and she said to send them to her first to see if there good." Cholè looked dumbfounded.
"ANYWAY...Umm truth or dare?" Cholè looked around the room seeming to weigh her options. After a few moments of consideration she spoke up.
"Dare.." Marinette smirked.
"Ok, you close your eyes and I'm gonna place you're hand on a part of my body" Cholè closed her eyes reaching  out a hand to Marinette. All the sudden Cholè felt something hard. She moved her hand around a bit and quickly figured out what it was.
"You're ear!" To easy Mari.
"Uhhh fine my turn...dare!" Cholè decided to take a risk.
"Same thing, I put you're hand on a part of my body and you guess what it is." Marinette nodded her head. After a few seconds she felt something soft. She moved her hand around a bit and quickly knew what it was. She blushed and she could almost feel the smirk Cholè was giving her. Marinette felt her hand move again this time it was moved down. Marinette knew exactly what she was feeling and decided to tease her.
Marinette starting rubbing Cholès clit, in soft slow circles. Cholès breathing was beginning to get heavier as Marinette moved her fingers faster.
Cholè moved in closer to Marinette, latching there lips together. The kiss started of hesitant but the longer it continued the more heated it got.
Marinette tugged on Cholès shirt pulling it off in one swift movement. Along with Cholès short coming off Cholè also pulled down Marinettes skirt. Cholè moved her hand down to Marinettes opening and teased her, moving her fingers around her pussy.
Marinette broke away from the kiss panting.
"Cholè fuck me!" Marinette said panting. That was all the convincing Cholè needed and she thrusted her fingers in. Marinette started to moan but Cholè hushed her by locking there lips together.
"Now, we wouldn't want you're parents hearing what where up to now would we?" Cholè said. Is it possible for this girl to get any hotter?
"I have an idea that I think you will like." Marinette said as she stood up. Marinette walked over to her closet and pulled out a brown box. Inside she pulled out a pink dildo. Marinette turned the vibration setting to 3 and began to thrust inside her pussy. She sat down on her chaise and spread her legs to give Cholè a nice view of what she was doing. Marinette turned the setting up to 5 and began to thrust even harder. Marinette was happy to see that when she looked over Cholè was playing with her Brest in one hand and using her other hand to thrust in and out of herself at a rapid rate.
Marinette felt the familiar sensation in her stomach. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum.." she said, she felt her walls clench and when she pulled the dildo out she felt hot cum drip down her leg.
"Now how was that for some fun" Cholè whispered into her ear.
"We should do this again some time." Marinette said before falling sleep in Cholès arms.

Ok so this was my first chapter. Let me know for more one shot ideas!!

Word count: 1,118