25

Hey everyone :) I thought Back to you was perfect :]
_____________________________________

I wanted to stop what was happening, I really did. My body, however, was fighting against my better judgment. I'd never been kissed and I didn't have anything to compare it to.

Hero's smoldering eyes drew me in as he leaned for another kiss, his breath warm and inviting. Where the first peck had been gentle, he now kissed me with purpose, as if he were afraid we wouldn't have another chance to do this. 

He framed my face with both hands, capturing my breath with each kiss. He was experienced, angling my chin so he could fit his entire mouth over mine, still mingling our tongues together in a wet, hot mess. I knew my first instinct should have been to shove this boy away and ask him what on earth had possessed him to do this without my consent, but I didn't. I gave in, resting my forehead against his when he gave me time to rest.

"You've done this before..." Hero breathed.

What? 

My mind was still in a jumbled mess after what had just happened. 

"Um..." I trailed off, feeling my face heat up. 

"Don't be coy, Kristina," He went on, tilting my chin up for another kiss. "The way you were working your mouth was so hot."

Before he could press his lips to mine again, I pulled back, shaking my head in denial.

"I wasn't doing anything," I replied shakily, "I haven't- I mean- I was never allowed-"

Hero looked back at me in disbelief. "You're meaning to tell me that I just gave you your first kiss?"

I silently nodded, looking down in embarrassment. 

Hero found this fact entertaining, laughing to himself. "So, you've never been kissed... Oh, baby... I'm going to make you feel so good..."

As Hero began trailing his lips into the crook of my neck, I suddenly remembered my parents and everything they'd taught me. Not only that, but I also remembered the lengths my father would go to kill whoever led his daughter to this... 

"Wait," I shouted, scooting back, "I can't do this..."

"What are you talking about?" Hero spat. "You were practically begging for me to do that."

I stood up from the bed, taken aback by his sudden anger. How could he have gone from being so nurturing and loving to someone so closed off and rude? 

"Begging?" I shouted, the anger inside me shooting from zero to one-hundred. "You are the one who pounced on to me! Who was the one getting jealous over me flirting with his cousin?"

I saw an emotion flit over his features, but it was quickly replaced with a look of indifference. 

"I could give a shit less what you do with dear Chad," He replied, still sounding just as put-off, "You two would hit it off just fine- You're both saints!"

"You know what?" I hissed. "It was a mistake for me to come here! I don't even know why I did it- I don't even know you! I'm leaving!"

"How do you suppose you'll do that?" Hero taunted. "was your ride here! You have no other choice!"

I smiled despite the tense moment between us. "You brought me to the place my friend lives. I'll think I'll be just fine!"

I didn't bother looking back as I stormed out his bedroom door.

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone who has read this.

It's been a little over a month and it's making good progress. I know I mention this a lot bit it's surreal.

I love you all :)