Chapter 4

My blue eyes stared towards the burning building of Uncle Owen’s and Aunt Beru’s home. Imperial Troopers had attacked the home and left Uncle and Aunt to burn for dead. My heart clenched in pain as I thought about Hunter. “God damn you, Hunter.... god damn you” I muttered with venom. I jumped out of my speeder and grabbed some rogue fabric which wasn’t burning and wrapped the two in each one. I then used the force to dig out two holes and placed them in there. It was far from were Grandpapa Cliegg and Grandmama was buried as I knew they’d all want to buried next to each other. I used the force once more and covered the graves with the sand. I made a makeshift cross from debris and then climbed back onto my speeder before heading back to Obi-Wan.

Me and Luke arrived not so long after and we both climbed out. We walked over to Ben and stopped in front of him. “There’s nothing you could have done, had you both been there. You’d both been killed too, lightsaber or not...and the droids would now be in the hands of the Empire” Ben commented making Luke look at him.
“I want to come with you guys to Alderaan. There’s nothing for me here now” Luke stated making us both look at him, “I want to learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi like my father and sister” Luke exclaimed, I looked at Ben and he nodded before we started to continue our journey to Mos Eisley...

---

I steered my speeder carefully through the streets of Mos Eisley following not far behind my brother. We zoomed through the slight cluttered streets, the citizens mindful of the vehicles until we stopped before a bit up of Imperial Troopers upon inspection. I gulped, finally nervous as R4 was one of the droids wanted by the Empire. The reason was simple. My husband Hunter wished to find me and punish me for betraying the Chancellor the day I turned to the Dark side, for saving the Younglings. Find the droid....Find me. “How long have you had these droids?” The leader of the troopers asked my brother.
“About three or four seasons” Luke replied.
“They’re up for sale if you want them” Ben commented before they looked at me.
“And what about you, Girl?”
“I’ve had this astromech droid all my life, it belonged to my slave mother before she died” I lied, they seemed convinced.
“Let me see your identification” The leader ordered towards my baby brother.
“You don’t need to see his identification, nor the girls” Ben voiced waving his hand slightly, using his ability use force mind tricks.
“We don’t need to see his identification, nor the girls” The leader repeated.
“These aren’t the droids you’re looking for” Obi-Wan voiced waving his hand once more.
“These aren’t the droids we're looking for” The clone repeated again.
“They can go about his business”
“They can go about their business”
“Move along”
“Move along. Move along” The clone repeated after Uncle Ben once more. I restarted my speeder and we continued our journey through Mos Eisley. We stopped not long after and a lone Jawa was already crushing on Luke’s speeder.

“I can’t abide those Jawas. Disgusting creatures” 3PO voiced out loud seeing the Jawa, I got out of my speeder and ushered the Jawa away from my brothers speeder, as Luke and Obi-Wan got out.
“I can’t understand how we got by those troops. I thought we were dead” Luke commented confused making me look at him, my hood was covering my face luckily.
“The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded” I explained.
“You really think we're gonna find a pilot here to take us to Alderaan?” Luke asked me, I looked at him.
“Most of the best freighter pilots are to be found here. Only watch your step—this place can be a little rough” I warned as we headed towards the entrance of a bar.
“I’m ready for anything” Luke responded before we entered. The jazzy music from the band Figrin D’an and the Modal Nodes, it made me feel welcome and warm. I separated from the others and walked around the room keeping to myself. I went over to the bar and ordered, as a dark brunette-haired girl arrived next to my side. I whistled and ordered for the girl next to me.
“Nice to know you still know my order, Caligo” She whispered making me smile slightly.
“Of course I would, Phoenix. After all you are my best friend” I whispered back making her chuckle as the bartender came over with our drinks. “Thank you, Wulhur” I thanked before tipping him, remembering the rules. Me and Phoenix began to walk over to a table where her adoptive brother Han Solo sat.
“So how have you been? We haven’t seen you for a while” Phoenix asked making me exhale.
“Fine, I guess. It’s been really boring since we exiled here” I responded as we made it to the table. “Hi Han” I greeted making him look up.
“Hey, Lou. It’s great to see you again, we've missed your company” Han greeted back sliding over so we could sit next to him. “Anyway, what brings you here?” He asked just as I spotted the others with Chewie. I beckoned to them.

“They do, we need a ship to take us to Alderaan” I informed just as the others slid in opposite us.
“Han Solo. I’m captain of the Millennium Falcon. Chewie and my friend here tells me you’re looking for passage to the Alderaan system” Han greeted my brother and Uncle.
“Yes, indeed, if its a fast ship” Ben commented
“Fast ship? You’ve never heard of the Millennium Falcon?” Han asked in shock. I leaned over to his ear.
“He doesn’t get out much” I whispered before leaning back.
“Should I have?” Ben asked Han.
“It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs. I’ve outrun imperial starships. Not the local bulk cruisers, mind you. I’m talking about the big Corellian ships now. She’s fast enough for you, old man” Han informed making me and Phoenix look at each other in annoyance before rolling our eyes at his behaviour. “What’s the cargo?”
“Only passengers—myself, the boy, two droids, the girl...and no questions asked” Ben exclaimed making Han chuckle.
“Is it some kind of local trouble?” Han asked.
“Let’s just say we'd like to avoid any imperial entanglements” I answered making him and his sister look at me in realisation.
“Well, that’s the real trick, isn’t it? And it’s gonna cost you something extra. 10,000, all in advance” Han stated making me look at him warningly.
“Han” I voiced, he ignored me.

“10,000? We could almost but our own ship for that” Luke exclaimed in disbelief.
“But who’s gonna fly it, kid? You?” Han teased.
“You bet I could. I’m not such a bad pilot. We don’t have to sit here and listen—”
“Luke!” I interrupted making him look at me before sulking grumpily, before I turned to my friend. “Listen, Han. We can pay you 2,000 now...plus 15 when we reach Alderaan” I declared, his face turned to surprise.
“Seventeen? Okay, you guys got yourselves a ship. We leave as soon as you’re ready. Docking bay 94” Han stated before I watched his eyes look behind Uncle and Luke. “Looks like somebody’s beginning to take an interest in your handiwork” Han muttered as I turned my head to look at the bar to see Imperial Troopers. Crap! All three of us quickly got up and carefully headed outside, the troopers not spotting us. I put my hood back on as we headed back to our vehicles.
“You’ll have to sell your speeders” Ben voiced making me sigh.
“That’s okay, we're never coming back to this planet again. It holds to many bad memories” I answered for the both of us, Luke nodded...