Chapter 24

Myra's POV

It has been three days since that snake is living with us... From that time nothing is going good  between me and Vansh.... It's not like everything was fine between us before his entry ... But the arguments were less from the time his family came here.

But  now I decided that I will stop mourning over spilled milk and will clean the mess of my life by myself....

I was getting ready to go out when my phone rang.... I quickly picked up the call without even looking at the ID....

It was Doll who called me... I heard her voice after months which made me emotional.

We talked for few minutes and she informed me that Papa wants to meet me.... At that time I didn't know what to do I just informed my in-laws about my visit to my parents and ran out of there.

After around 40 minutes I reached there... The  place where I spend my whole childhood.... The place where I grew up.

I standing at the doorstep of that same place which was once my home.... I don't know whether I still have the right to call it my house or not.

There was a time when I was the pride to my father and family but my one wrong decision changed everything....

Taking a deep breath I entered that same house only to be met with laughter.... Mumma and Doll was there sitting on the couch laughing on something.... I was looking at them when a small smile came on my face.... There was a time when I was also a part of this girl gang... We used to enjoy so much...

I was lost in my thoughts when I find myself engulfed in a tight hug.... It was Mom.... She was crying holding me, hiding her face in the crook of my neck.

"Mom.... I am sorry..."I Said detaching myself from the hug.

She didn't said anything and looked at me.... she asked me to come inside... Which I did.

"Your Papa is in his study room go and meet him." She said softly caressing my head.

I went near the study room and gaining some courage knocked on the door... I heard him giving me permission to go in.

I went there and stood in front of his desk, looking at the ground. I didn't have the courage to meet his eyes... I didn't know  what to say I waited for him to initiate the conversation but to my surprise he didn't said a word.... I know after what I did my first encounter with him wouldn't going be a pleasant one but I expected him to at least  shout on me.... To scold me....

After few minutes of silence I felt a hand on my head I looked up  and my eyes met with those glossy eyes of his.

This is the first time I saw him like that.... He is my strength , my support and looking at him breaking down in front of me was breaking me too... I hugged him as tightly as possible and he reciprocated the hug.

"I am sorry Myra... I am sorry that I never asked you about your choice." He said holding me in his arms.

"No Papa... I am sorry for whatever I did... I hurt you all.... I am sorry... I should have talk to you before taking that decision.... I am sorry." I said looking at him.

"Ok... Let's forget all these things and start fresh ok.... Let's us both forgive each other and forget the past ok.... I want my Myra back." He said wiping his tears and smiled at me.... I smiled back.

"So tell me How are you? " He asked me as we both sat down on the couch.

"We are fine Papa." I said putting my head on his shoulder...

Finally I got my family back and now is the time to make every wrong right... It's my life and I can't let that snake rule my life.

End of POV

**********************

The sun was slowly settling down in the west as evening grows to welcome night.... The orange hue was spread all over the sky.... Which is making that sunday evening more beautiful....

Here Raunak was busy preparing for the surprise gift for his wife's birthday.... He was nervous and excited too, because this day is a very special day and to make it more special he had arranged all this.

Right now he is all ready and waiting for his wife to come and join him in this beautiful evening.

Raunak's POV

I was impatiently waiting for Divya.... When I saw a car stopped in front of me and Divya came out of it... She was looking like an angle in that baby pink A-line gown....

Which I had specially ordered for her

Which I had specially ordered for her... She was looking way better than what I have imagined... I was wonderstruck by her beauty.... I was so mesmerized that I didn't notice when she came near me.

"Raunak.... Raunak.... " She called me as she slightly shook my shoulder.

"Huh... Huh... What were you saying?" I asked her coming out of my dreamland.

"I didn't said anything.... You were staring at me." She said shyly on which I gave her a speepish smile.

I went near her and held her hand gently.... We went towards the lift and went in. I pressed the button of fifth floor. I looked at her and all this while she was looking at me confused.

After few seconds we reached our floor and I lead her towards the destined apartment... I opened the door of that apartment and as we entered the hall I can see the surprised look on her face. Her eyes were scanning each corner of that apartment which was beautifully decorated with balloons hanging above our head with its strings hanging low with photos attached to them.... Photos of her from her childhood till now.... She was looking at everything with excitement... She was looking like a baby.

After sometime she turned to me. "Thank you... Thank you so much." She said and hugged me tightly.... I was taken aback by that hug but I composed myself and wrapped my arms around her as well.

"Happy Birthday.... Divya." I whispered softly.... She detached herself  from me and looked down.... She again thanked me shyly looking at the ground.

"Do you know Divya?.... Why did  I choose  this place to celebrate this special day." I asked her. For which she shook her head negatively.

"Because this place gives me peace.... Just like you.... It was my Dadi's (paternal grandmother) apartment.... She used to live here even after Dadu's ( paternal grandfather) death as dadu bought this apartment for her.... She spent almost thirty years here. Even dad spent his childhood here.... We used to come here on weekends ends to meet her... But after her death we stopped coming here. And after a year my family sold this apartment as nobody was staying here... I was a kid that time.... But when I grew up I decided to brought it back as it has my memories with her.... So I brought this place a few years back and till now nobody knows about this... Except you.... I want you to know everything about me.... I want you to be the part of every moment in my life.... I want to give myself a chance to fall in love with you.... Will you give me that chance too..." I asked her hopefully, holding her hands in mine.

She looked at me for sometime before crashing herself in my arms.... She hugged me tightly like I was her most priceless possession.

I detached herself from me and we both looked at each other... Her eyes were mesmerising I just got lost in them.... I don't know what happened in that moment but I just find myself looking at her lips before crashing my own lips on them.

End of POV

______________________________________