Chapter 22

Tzuyu's POV

"I'm tired" Jeongyeon said while panting. I am also panting but I can still play. Since the university week is coming, coach is making us practice hard.

"Yoo and Chou again!" We both sigh and do again the drill.

I was inside of the shower when I finished and I already wear my short. I almost get a heart attack when I saw a man washing his hand.

I ignore him and get my t shirt so that I can home already. My body is aching and I also need to study.

"Chou Tzuyu, right?" he asked and I look at him. I nodded my head and he smile.

"I knew it, can you spare a hour?" He asked that made me raise my eyebrow.

What?

I gasp when I saw a huge mansion. I didn't know why I follow him and he seems like he is a kidnapper. I mean we are riding at a limo!

"Sorry for the sudden invitation at my house. I'm more comfortable to talk to you when I'm home" he said and I nodded my head.

This set up is really weird. When we go out of the limo, my phone rings. Jeongyeon hyung is calling me.

"Excuse me"

"Go ahead"

I walk like a three step before I answer him. I put away my phone when I heared him shouting.

"CHOU TZUYU WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?"

"Can you ask a question without shouting? Geez" I said

"Yeah of course but where are you? Your mom is calling me cause you aren't answering her phone" he said and I just sigh

"I block her, don't worry I will go home. Just don't ask futher question"I said and he said okay before he end it.

"Let's go?" The man said and I nodded my head. I gasp again to see the interior of the house.

That man is really rich and my eyes widen when I saw Sana's picture and the man is also there with a woman beside him.

Don't tell me he is Sana's-

"I'm President Minatozaki and yes I am Sana's father, the president of the JYP University" he introduce, I was speechless to learn this information.

Goddamit! I'm not ready to meet my father in law. hshshsjwndieb I'm not even wearing a decent clothes.

I am just wearing a black short and a white t shirt while my jacket is wrap around my waist and I also carrying a sport bag in my back.

"Dad- wait why are you doing here?" Sana suddenly appear while pointing at me.

I just saw President Minatozaki smiling at us.

_________________________________

"I don't know why you father know my name. Did you tell him?" I asked while looking at Sana who is sitting beside me.

We are at the living room and we are watching tv while the Minatozaki oldies are there discussing something.

I feel something not nice.

"Of course no! I didn't even told that I have a ex boyfriend" she answered me while glancing at me.

"Are they strict?"

"Not that strict, maybe in terms of boys? I also wondering how they knew you" she said and I sigh

"Sorry to wait you guys but can we have a dinner while talking about it" he said and honestly his smiles are scaring me.

I gasp for the third time when I saw a different cuisine in front of me. President Minatozaki gladly introduce the food.

"I heared you are a basketball player. Here some meat!" He said while putting the meat in my plates.

I just eat as much as I want. President Minatozaki is fun to talk. I was having a had a good time talking to him.

"Master, Mark is here" the maid said as President Minatozaki said, raising his eyebrow.

Sana face lit up as she heared his name. Why is she happy to see him? I suddenly feel jealous.

"Sana- oh you are having a dinner and I bought dessert" A tall man appear, he is wearing a formal suit and his aura is screaming power.

"Good evening Mark"

"Oh you have someone here" he said while looking at me. I stand up and about to introduce myself when Mrs. Minatozaki said.

"Chou Tzuyu, Sana's future husband" she said and I widen my eyes while Sana choke on her water.

President Minatozaki almost fall when he heared that. I look at Mark and he looking at me, up and down. He look like he is judging me. Oh dude don't judge me.

"You told me to slow down! You are confusing" President Minatozaki said while messing his hair.

_________________________________