Presents (Santa pt.2)

Leorio POV

Gon explained who Santa was in great detail, it was almost hard to believe he wasn't real, but Kurapika thought he was. He was told who Santa was by a child who still believed in him. Honestly it was kind of cute.

Kurapika looked up at me with an innocent look, "Do you think I'm on the naughty list?" I shrugged, "Depends.... do you think you are?" Kurapika nodded his head. I smiled, "You're definitely on the nice list." Gon nodded in agreement, "Yeah! I think all of us are!"

Kurapika smiled, "Yeah, me too."

Killua crosses his arms, "Are we gonna wrap the presents or not." Kurapika looked at him, "Presents! Yes, okay! Leorio get the wrapping stuff from the extra room."

"On it."

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Kurapika jumped up and down, "Leorio! Give me the scissors! I need them!"

I laughed, "Nope!"

Kurapika crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks, "Leorio!!" He whined and held his hands up, "Give them to me!" I handed him the scissors and smiled, "Here you go baby."

He snatched them from my hands and walked over to the coffee table angrily.

I chuckled at him, "You're so cute when you're mad." He mumbled something before speaking up, "Killua hand me the gold and red wrapping paper. And the gold ribbon." Killua handed him the wrapping, "Leorio get over here and help us old man."

I sighed, "Okay, okay." I sat down in between the two, "Kurapika hand me a gift and wrapping paper."

"Get it yourself." He scowled. I smiled at him, "You're so mad right now huh?" He looked up at me, "Yes I am. I am mad at you." He looked back down at the present he was wrapping.

Killua looked at us, "I'll go." He stood up and walked into his and Gon's room to talk to Gon.

I looked at Kurapika as the door shut, "What's wrong Sunshine?" He heavily sighed, "First of all you didn't give me the scissors, earlier the house was a mess, you didn't tell me Gon and Killua were coming over, you won't let me wear my new shoes till Christmas, you barely fuck me and most of the time when you do you're either drunk or just lowkey unhappy, you threw a snowball at me, you hate my cat, and on top of that you said I was cute when I was seriously mad." And he was seriously mad, you could tell. You could see it in his face, hear it in his voice, and his eyes were scarlet.

I frowned, "I'm sorry."

He looked back at me, "Don't say sorry! You always do this kind of stuff! You're not the only one in charge! I can make my own decisions and just because I'm feminine does not make me any less capable of taking care of myself! Plus a woman can take care of herself anyway! But I'm not a damn woman I'm a grown fucking man just like you but you don't realize that! I'm not a kid, sure I may do childish things but you do too and I'm sick of you acting like you don't!" He stood up and stormed into our room.

Killua popped his head out of the kids room, "Leorio can you come here?" I nodded, "Yeah totally."

When I walked into their room I saw Gon crying, "Gon? What's wrong buddy?" He wiped tears from his eyes, "I d-d-don't like w-when y-you two a-argue. Kurapika was yelling really loud."

I hugged him, "I'm so sorry Gon. I know he didn't want to scare you." I was almost crying now, I hated seeing Gon like this, and I hate seeing Kurapika yell.

I stood up, "I'm going to talk to Kurapika, okay?"

I walked into our room to see Kurapika curled up in a ball on our bed also crying, "Hey baby." Kurapika sniffed, "What do you want?"

"We made Gon cry. I hate seeing him like that and I know you don't like making him like him like that. And I'm also sorry for being like that, i don't mean to and I promise I'll do better."

"We made Gon cry?"

"Yeah."

Kurapika sat up, "I didn't want that to happen, I'm sorry. And I know you don't mean to just please do try better. Can you come here?" I nodded and laid down in bed with him, "I love you Kurapika."

"Love you too Leorio." He kissed me for a bit before climbing on top of me, "I'm gonna lay here tonight okay." I kissed his nose, "Okay."