Ch 7: Accidently caught by his sight

3 years later

3 years later

Now I am 17 years old. I was walking into a cafe to meet Mary there. I walked in from the shop opposite, I just bought a book I was looking for this week. Today we will go shopping. Mary said that I don't have a great style, but I don't care.

I arrived at the cafe, I saw Mary already sat at a table near the window.

"Hi Mary! Have you started ordering anything?" I asked him casually. "No, I was waiting for you to come so I haven't ordered" said Mary. "okay okay, what do you want to order?" I said.

"I'm actually confused about what to order so I haven't ordered" Mary said sheepishly. "Hmm alright, do you want me to order it?" I asked, "Well that's a great idea" he said

"Disculpe, queremos ordenar (Excuse me, we want to order)" I called the waiter. "Sí, ¿qué quieres pedir? (Yes, what do you want to order?)" said the servant

"Quiero pedir dos Crema Catalana y dos Barraquito (I want to order two Crema Catalana and two Barraquito)" I said to the waiter. "¿Eso es todo? (That is all?)" the waiter asked, "sí, eso es todo, gracias (yes that's it, thank you)" i said

"So, I don't know why, but I feel like I'm being followed by someone" I said.

"Is it true?" asked Mary. Mary looked carefully at our surroundings. Immediately Mary immediately looked around more closely with a panicked and anxious face.

After that her gaze stopped at something behind me, before I looked back to see what she saw, Mary warned me.

"Elle, don't look back!" she whispered in warning. "All right," I replied

"I want you to follow me and put on your sunglasses" said Mary, "But what about the food? I'm hungry" I replied.

"You can think about food later, now your safety is paramount, and now stop asking" Then Mary took my hand and held me tightly to her side, we walked towards our car.

We got into our car quickly. Mary started driving quickly, "I want you to hold this and start attacking when they start attacking" said Mary, I took the gun she gave, then I started looking outward and saw a car following us. Then it grew to two cars behind us now.

Mary picked up her cell phone and started calling someone, the one she was calling turned out to be Leonardo. "Leo, there are two cars following us, hurry up and send people to the eleven o'clock direction, right away!" said Mary, urgently.

I also saw someone's movement from one of the cars behind us, he wanted to shoot the right tire behind our car. Before he fired, I secretly shot their front tires they were confused, they thought their car had a tire fault naturally because there was no attack or gunshot, but no, my gun had a silencer. Their car lost control, but they were still driving.

I shot again at the other tires, their car finally lost control and spun around so that they accidentally crashed into their other cars

I shot again at the other tires, their car finally lost control and spun around so that they accidentally crashed into their other cars. I smiled sarcastically

"Good job Elle" said Mary, I smiled at her, "Leo is a good teacher" I said.

Then I saw 3 cars driving toward us, "Calm down, they're on our side" said Mary.

"Who were they? The two following us?" I asked, "you better ask it directly to your uncle okay?" said Mary. "Very well" I said.

Luca Pov

I'm in a business meeting with my business partner at one of my restaurants in Spain. Honestly I'm very bored now, I wonder when I can get away from all this stupid business.

Suddenly my focus was caught on a girl who was walking from the direction of the bookstore, her long hair flowing freely, her ideal body with a charming shape, hourglass shape. A face with a strong side, a look that is elegant yet expressionless as she looks around, the way she walks, her charming lips, skin that looks soft and exotic. Everything about her screamed power and elegance. Her look that screams 'don't mess with me' and a persona that screams 'I'm an angel'.

She caught me in her hand immediately, I felt like i want and must to hold her with me always and never let go

She caught me in her hand immediately, I felt like i want and must to hold her with me always and never let go. I saw her walking towards the cafe across the street from my restaurant. She walked in and walked over to a table by the window, nice spot dear. Then I saw that she was with another woman there.

I felt like the woman was very familiar and I knew who she was. She is a member of the Ferrari mafia group. I swear that if she dared to touch or injure my angel, I would not hesitate to make him suffer. But they seem to get along, is that girl is one of their members? I better ask later, Vin might have data of her.

I kept looking at her until I didn't realize what my business partner was talking about.

"So, do you agree?" He said, "What? can you repeat?" i said.

"I said that I asked for a 5% increase on this share, did you-" I cut him off before he continued, "No, I told you at our previous meeting, your request is already limited, so you won't get any extra, you just wasted my time. I warn you, in my business if someone has been given an additional bonus they will get no more or no less, if you feel like asking me more than the agreed agreement then the excess you ask for will be your debt to me, you don't want to be tied down in debt to me right? " I said. He looked at me with fear in his eyes and nodded.

"Good, so don't mess with me" I said low but firmly.

I stood up and looked again at where the girl was, but she was not there anymore

I stood up and looked again at where the girl was, but she was not there anymore. I sighed, "See you again Mr. Crawford" I said and left.

My next task is to find out about my girl.

Elle's BADASS SIDE will be revealed anytime soon, so keep up with this book

♕ ↞