Fifteen: The King Likes Men, pt. 3

"Don't play with your food." The king told Dream.

"I already finished. It's fun to make pictures with the syrup!" Dream smiled, moving the liquid into different shapes.

"You're sisters are moving in tomorrow night." Techno changed the subject.

"Sisters? What about my mom?" He put down his fork.

"She's being locked up and charged because of abuse towards you. You won't have to worry about her."

Dream was shocked. Though, it wasn't like the king would've just let it be. Abuse towards the Blood God's spouse? He wasn't going to let that go!

Techno wanted that woman to burn. But...he wasn't going to allow that as he does care for the tiny human a few seats away from him. He wasn't going to take his mother away just as he did with his home.

"Where will my sisters stay?"

"East wing up the stairway/the tower."

"All four of them?"

"It's spacious." Techno nodded.

"No...the triplets argue a whole lot. They'd throw each other out the window!"

"I'd love to see that from the garden.." Techno joked...or did he?

Dream scoffed. "They'd die!"

"Exactly." Techno chuckled. That had to be one of the first times the castle had heard him laugh. Though, not Wilbur and Becky.

It was higher pitched. Dream adored his laugh already!

"I'm kidding. How about they each get a tower? Would that be better?" Techno still had the smile on his face.

"If it keeps them from killing each other, yes!" The servants had never seen their king so happy! He never even talked to his old wife...who was now dead...but that's okay because now Techno is happy!

Techno placed his utensils a certain say to tell the servants that the meal was great. Dream lifted his head up to get a better look and placed his silverware just as Techno did. He didn't know what it meant, he just did it.

"Come on." Techno got up from his seat. "Let's go somewhere." The king went over to Dream and held his arm out for the boy to link.

"Where are we going?" He asked as they walked out.

"You'll see!"

Dream and the king ran back inside the castle. They hushed their giggles and ran up the stairs.

They had fun that day. Techno had blue cotton candy stuck in his hair which was made by the fairies; Dream had a flower crown.

"Shh---shhhh..we can't wake everyone up, now." He still had that big smile on his face. They both caught their breathes before entering the king's room.

"I had..so much fun today!" Dream said while standing by the door.

"I'm glad." The king said as he walked over to his dresser.

"You still have that cotton candy in your hair." Dream giggled.

"I know. That's why we're gonna take a bath. It's too late for Becky right now, so I hope you don't mind taking one in here." Techno looked up at the red male. "If you don't want to take one together, that's fine."

"Okay..." the boy scratched his palm.

"Do you...wanna take a bath with me?" Techno turned towards the boy with the most innocent face! It affected Dream. How was he supposed to say no?