Mondo's Felings

Once they reached the infirmary Sakura immediately took over the situation

Sakura: "Mondo put Taka on that bed, Hina help me find some bandages!"

They did as they were told while Chihiro stood in a corner watching, as much as he wanted to help him too, he didn't want to get in the way so he decided to stay on the sidelines and hope for the best.
Once the bandages were found, Sakura immediately began to bandage the boy's head helped by Hina while Mondo is next to them holding Taka's hand.

Hina: "He will... he will be okay?"  She asked once the wound was bandaged.

Sakura took another look at the boy's body, put two fingers on the boy's neck to hear the pulse.
Sakura: "Don't worry he'll be fine, right now he's just unconscious from the lost blood and probably from the shock he suffered too"

Hina and Chihiro let out a little sigh of relief but still with some concern in them.
Suddenly Mondo without saying anything goes towards the exit of the room.

Hina: "M-Mondo where are you going?" 

Mondo: "And you ask? I'm going to find that bastard who did this to him!"

Instinctively, the programmer goes to the motorcyclist and takes him by the arm
Chihiro: "y-you can't! We don't know who did it and maybe the person who killed Hifumi is trying to make another victim!" He said it all in one breath with tears in his eyes

Skakura: "Chihiro is right" she intervened crossing her arms "plus this person could be the same person who tried to kill Taka too"

Hina: "and given the circumstances we can't leave him alone, he could  find out he's still alive and try to finish the job”

Mondo: "Damn it!" He hates to put it on but they're right, the situation can get worse if he goes to bullshit and Taka could really lose his life this time "so what do you suggest we have to do?" he finally said frustrated.

Sakura: "for now we have to wait for the others to finish the investigation to  see if they find out anything about the murder of Hifumi, and in the meantime we will stand guard this room so that no one comes here to finish the job" she concluded turning to Taka still lying on the bed unconscious.

Mondo: "Grr, fine!" he said resignedly putting his hands in his pockets.

Sakura: "well, I'll be out here guarding" she said as he headed for the exit

Hina: "I'm going to warn  the others about what happened" then she approaches Chihiro and whispers something in his ear "keep an eye on Mondo please, I have the impression that he could do a shit any time"

The programmer nodded and saw the two girls  leave the room leaving them alone.
Chihiro turns to the motorcyclist and sees that he is back near Taka, with a bit of hesitation he approaches them, sees a standard bandages on the head of the raven boy where the bandages have taken on a pink shade due to the lost blood, the expression of the boy was relaxed, but he doesn't know if that's good or not under the circumstances.

He turns his gaze to the motorcyclist, his face has no expression, half face is obscured by his hair, he kept his gaze fixed on Taka, expecting that at another moment he would wake up, continuing to hold the boy's hand.

The programmer shook his hands to his chest with a sad expression, he does not know what to say right now, if he makes a wrong word it could make the situation worse, decides to remain silent.

---------------------

Maybe it will be minutes or hours, but from the silence they hear a voice behind them.