5

(Edited

The medicine kicked in as soon as you reached Minas' dorm room, which was a huge relief. You could already imagine how loud and exciting the night would be, and if that headache stuck around, you would've lost your mind!

You turned the handle to the dorm and we're immediately greeted by a few faces staring up at you. Eager smiles spread across them, and soon enough, you were dragged down to the floor and handed a cup of tea.

"Ooh! I'm so glad you could make it Y/n!!" Mina clapped excitedly, bouncing up and down where she sat.

"Shh, shh, we can't let Aizawa catch us!" Jirou shushed her pink friend.

"Alright guys, let's start the night!!" Hagakures voice startled you, for you had forgotten she was in the room as well. Everyone laughed softly when you jumped and began apologizing to Hagakure.

. . .

The night started off calmly as you guys put on some sappy rom-com, and started applying face masks. It was your typical teenager sleepover... well, until it got later.

"So, Y/N, why don't you tell us about... Bakugou~" Mina smirked, sparking a topic everyone (but you) were interested in.

"You mean that arrogant prick? What about him..." you rolled you eyes, the mention of that shirt tempered blonde making your blood boil.

"Oh come on! We all see the way you two look at each other." Cold hands were placed on your shoulders as Uraraka sat behind you, messing with your h/c hair.

"What do you mean? He looks at me like he looks at you guys, that cold ass glare."

"Ugh!" Mina flicked your forehead, "are you truly that blind?"

"Y/n, darling, how haven't you noticed? Ever since your first fight with him, he's been... softer?" Yaomomo looked at you with her sweet smile.

"That's soft? Jeez... maybe his skull is thicker than Kiris..." you groaned.

"Y/N! PULL. YOURSELF. TOGETHER." Mina smacked you with a rolled up magazine between each word, "he's totally gone soft for you! Maybe he likes you~!"

"Likes me? Hah! As if.."

"Do you like him?"

Silence.

"Y/n, Ribbit?"

Silence.

"Y/nnnnn"

"Maybe!" You blurred out.

Silence.

"I don't know, we just met, he's handsome but a totally asshole... but... I- well... I mean-"

"Spit it out already!!"

"We kissed!"

"WHAT?!"
They all cried out in unison

"It was a dare! And it wasn't even a real kiss, he just pecked my lips and moved on with it! It was barely anything..." your hands reached your lips, fingers softly brushing the bottom one, "but still..."

An embrace. Mina wrapped an arm around you and smiled, "no need to rush things! Play hard to get."

"What?"

"Oh come on... he's into you, I'm positive. If you like him too,  then spice things up! Play hard to get, mess around a bit."

"Yeah, remember how hes an arrogant prick? He deserves to get messed with." Jirou added.

"Ribbit, it'll be fun too."

You let out a soft laugh and shook your head slowly, "I don't know..."

After that whole... thing, finally ended, you all curled up under blankets and started a new movie. It was a peaceful night, one of the best nights you'd had in a long time. And it was a break that you needed! Thanks you Mina.