•Kim Jongin Imagine 2•

(If you haven't already, go read the first part of this story to understand what's going on in this one😌)

"Yn it's been a while" he said looking at you smiling

Jaehyun then spotted the two of you talking and walked up from behind you and kissed your cheek. Jongin then looked down at your belly bump and the diamond engagement ring and then back up at jaehyun.

"Hey baby who's this?" He questioned glaring at jongin

"Oh uhm this is jongin, my ex." You said looking down at the last two words you said

You began to recall of the good memories you two had and how much you loved him. Since that day, you haven't officially stopped loving jongin because there was so much more you wanted to do with him. You wished things never ended like that between you two, but you have no control of the past and you now have to only focus on all the things to come with your future husband and child.

"Oh your jongin, mhm she's told me briefly about you." He said giving him a fake smile and a death glare

"Good things?" He asked then began chuckling

"Mhmm not really, it was more along the lines of how you cheated on her with your ex and how you didn't wife the best woman you could ever have had up when you had the chance." He said with another fake smile

"Anyways I'll take that, Yn you ready to go I have all my stuff." He said while snatching the popcorn from jongins hand

And with that being said, you two went up into the line, paid for your items and left. The car ride was silent as you began thinking about jongin again. You tried your best not to because you loved Jae but you just couldn't stop the memories from pouring back into your head. As you approached the house You got out the car and helped jaehyun bring in the groceries. Once you two were done you put them away and began making some lunch for the both of you while jaehyun helped.

"Yn....Do you still think about him?" He asked looking at you as he leaned against the counter

"W-What of course not, why do you ask?" You asked chuckling nervously

"No reason, I just wanted to know." He said and began to prep

You looked back at him and then turned back to the front staring down at the food. It's like everything is reminding you about jongin such as when you two used to make food together, you couldn't get him out of your head still. Over the past three years you never thought about him and you were happy but this particular day was just the worst. You continued to prepare the lunch and tried your best to ignore it throughout the whole day.

-time skip-

You looked at the clock and it was now 10pm and you were watching tv with jaehyun until you heard a knock at the door. Jaehyun got up and answered it and within minutes you heard him cursing the person out. Your curiosity got the best of you and you got up to see who it was and to your surprise it was jongin.