CHAPTER 4 - THE OTHER DRESS

(A/N: HELLO SWEETIEPIES! Hope you're putting up with my dull chapters! I'm promising some smut/lemon in a few chapters! ❤❤)

ALOIS' P.O.V:

It was the morning before the grand ball and Claude was preparing the hall in time for the guests arrival.
I needed to decide on the perfect outfit.

I hated all these masculine costumes! I hated them!

I wanted to match Ciel so badly! The problem was that Hannah wasn't here to provide her dress for me...

"CLAUDEEEEEE" I screamed out of my bedroom door and along the corridor. Seconds later Claude was standing uncomfortably close to me.

"What is it?" He said as he wrapped one arm around my neck, whilst the other traced my jawline. It took me a few seconds to realise I didn't want this. I squirmed out of his grip.

"Get off me you pervert!!!!" I screeched. "I just need you to get me a beautiful dress. We are not together anymore Claude. Not after what happened before I died."

"Please... Forgive me..." he pleaded with me, but I couldn't see any remaining feelings for me in his dead eyes.

"No. I'm ordering you to get me a dress. SO GET ME A BLOODY DRESS CLAUDE"

"Yes, your highness" and he jumped out of the window.

***time skip***

Claude returned with two dresses, both as beautiful as the other. He wrote a note on the pink one and requested me to sign it off. He lay the blue one on the bed.

"Who are you sending it to?" I asked.
"Ciel." Then he left again, the pastel flowing silk flowing like innocent wings behind him.

It's almost as if he could read my mind... I shook my head as if to get Claude out of it.

I couldn't still have feelings for Claude could I?

No. He betrayed my trust.

I just wanted to be appreciated and loved! Is that too much to ask?
It's bad enough being gay...

I looked over my shoulder at the gown that was lying on my bed. Suddenly I had an amazing idea. I put it on and finished doing it up.

Then I walked into my closet to pick out a wig. I found a long trailing blonde one, just curling at the ends of each golden strand.

Adding a dark blue bow, I stepped back to look at myself in the full length mirror.

I just felt... beautiful.

I couldn't wait to see Ciel in that dress, he was being a good friend by ressurecting me. So now that I owe him nothing, why have I chosen to invite him to my ball?

I pictured his petite frame, his wide eye, his bluish-black hair.

I sighed.

It was love.

Except this time, it was deeper than I have ever experienced before. Claude was nothing to me now.

I was going to get Ciel Phantomhive if it was the last thing I did. I started laughing, an overwhelming laugh of fear and excitement.

Tonight will be amazing....