𝑖. 𝑘ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑑𝑎

general

full name; khalida
nicknames; little flower 
age; she stopped keeping track , but several hundred years . she is still considered one of the younger gods , however
birthday;
gender; female
sexuality; pansexual
species; goddess
occupation; goddess of immortality , painful death / pain , and flowers

appearance

hair color; browneye color; greenheight; five foot ten inchesweight; one hundred and thirty seven lbsscars; nonebirthmarks; nonetattoos; nonepiercings; none

hair color; brown
eye color; green
height; five foot ten inches
weight; one hundred and thirty seven lbs
scars; none
birthmarks; none
tattoos; none
piercings; none

history

birthplace; the underworld
current place of residence; the underworld
backstory; khalida was a bit of a surprise , since no one thought that the king and the queen of the underworld would ever have children . it was previously thought that hades could never have kids , and persephone would never have a child with someone else . but then persephone became pregnant . and then khalida was born . her parents kept her hidden for several years , and didn ' t tell anyone of persephone ' s pregnancy either . demeter found out , but only due to persephone ' s mandatory visits during the spring . it was years before anyone discovered her existance . it was ares that first found out who she was after she met him in demeter ' s fields while visiting her mother . the two grew quiet close while khalida was there , since ares had to spend his time on earth since zeus had  temporarily kicked him out of olympus after an altercation . khalida and persephone got into an argument after she first met ares about why she couldn't tell anyone who she really was. When she was on her way back to the underworld , her and ares were talking . and khalida found out , that years ago before her parents had met , ares and persephone had a small fling . and she was pissed at him for not telling her . she went back to the underworld , and stayed there for awhile . ares somehow found his way into the underworld to talk to her . he ended up talking her into coming back to olympus with him , let him show her around since she had never really seen anything under than the underworld and demeters . her parents were furious , but they couldn ' t exactly storm olympus to get her back without telling everyone who she was since ares was currently the only one who knew . but then aphrodite found out when she came over to see ares . and after she found the two , she told everyone who khalida was since she was angry . when her parents found out , they came to olympus to get her back . but she refused to go , decided it was probably time she tried to make her own life . she was an adult , and had never even been away from her parents . so she moved in the ares . 

relationships

mother; persephone
father; hades
siblings; none
friends; athena , hestia , khione .  some of the nymphs and nereids in the overworld , as well as a few people / souls / whatever is down there in the underworld .
best friends; hecate , eros , artemis , hermes
enemies; zeus , demeter , aphrodite 
love interest; ares
pets; a hellhound she named anubis , resembles a black wolf most of the time

romantic relationship

general personality of love interest; ares can be quiet an ass at times . well , most of the times . he acts like what you might think a college guy would act like .  he has quiet a bit of anger issues as well . he ' s extremely flirty , and likes to tease people a lot . he is sarcastic , and hardly ever takes anything seriously . when with those he cares a , which is very few , he can be a bit sweet . he is extremely overprotective , and tends to get jealous easily . a lot of people say he completely changed when he met khalida , though . no one had ever affected him the way she did , not even aphrodite . while not entirely public , ares and aphrodite ' s affair was known . but it ended the moment he met khalida . he still had his issues , and they were worse when she wasn ' t there . but he was a better person with her .
current relationship status; dating 
when/how you started dating, if applicable; well , moving in together tends to signify that people are together . but they didn ' t actually admit they liked each other until one morning after they woke up . khalida was tired , and half asleep when she kissed ares ' s cheek when he came into the kitchen . it was a slightly awkward conversation , but it was one they needed to have due to all of the tension that they had , especially living togethher . 
headcanons for your relationship; ares and khalida are always touching each other , one way or another . whether that was holding hands or khalida leaning on ares , or his hand on her back . it doesn ' t better how big or small , they always have to have some sort of physical touch . 
neither of them know when to stop when it comes to pda . neither of them care .
they kiss , / a lot / . more than what is probably considered normal . all the time , public and in private , it can be guaranteed that you will see the two kissing .
any other things about relationship/love interest; none 

health

general health; good
mental illnesses/disorders; none
physical illnesses/disorders; none
blood type; ichor
smoking/drinking; occasionally drinks
addictions; none

other; her powers include several things . the list includes these :
immortality manipulation ( the ability to manipulate immortality , eg . creating , bestowing , adjusting , negating , or even removing ones immortality )
pain manipulation ( the ability to manipulate pain , physical and mental )
limited death manipulation ( the limited ability to manipulate death , limited solely to those who are destined by the fates to die a painful death )
floral manipulation ( the ability to manipulate flowers )