one

this chapter is based on season 1 episode 1 - A Hard Day's Night

July 1st, 2006

          Rebecca Grey was woken up rather abruptly by the sound of the front door opening and slamming shut, sending her heart into a hammering mess. She slowly lifted her head from where she was laying, her grey eyes fleeting across the scenery before her, uncovered mobilia, white sheets, discarded clothes and as she followed the trail of discarded clothes, a man sleeping on the ground beside the couch she was laying on.

         Heavy footsteps were heard as they came closer to the couch in which she was laying naked, covered by nothing, leaving every scenario to be imagined by her sister. "Becca!" her older sister whisper shouted, the blonde woman slowly turned her head to look at her incoming sister, her cheeks flaming greatly as Meredith Grey came into her line of sight.

          Meredith's blonde hair was in a complete state of disarray and Rebecca could only guess that hers was just like her sister's, "Becca!" Meredith whisper shouted again, screwing her eyes shut, at least that's what Rebecca thought she was doing, a low groan resonated from Becca's throat alerting the older Grey sister that her younger sister was awake.

          Meredith turned to the couch, the living room couch, the only couch in the couch that sat more than one person and looked almost amusingly proud.

          Meredith's mouth opened, and stayed opened for a few moments as she tried to come up with something to say, only for her to close it and peek over to the ground next to the couch, a small smirk instantly growing on her lips while a furious blush grew on Rebecca's face, "Kick him out. We're late. Like extremely late." Meredith told her sister, with a wink before scurrying up the stairs as quietly as she could.

          Rebecca scrunched her nose up in annoyance burried her face into the armrest of the sofa  for a moment before sitting up, the cool air of the house making goosebumps appear all over her skin and causing her to shiver slightly. 

          Her fingers gingerly pried the blanket of the naked man's lower body and threw it around her body before she picked up the pillow that she'd been using and raised it, her eyes linguered on the naked arse of her hook up for a second longer than they should've before she dropped the pillow on it, making the man jolt awake much like she had.

          A small smile grew on Becca's lips at the sight of the man jolting awake, the way he made it look natural, to be awoken so suddenly.

         She maneuvers around him to gather all of her belongings from the previous night, sneaking a peak at the clearly slightly older man that laid on her living room floor, watching him move his arm forward and pick up her strapless bra, unknowingly make the memory of him taking it off her the previous night flash through her mind.