four

fyi: this is gonna be a kinda short chapter. okay. enjoy, love ya :)
[][][][][][][][][][][][]
it was time to go to the yule ball. i picked out a yellow dress from hogsmeade that comliments my body type (slight hourglass).
this is the dress, if you don't like it, that's okay !!

i picked out two yellow barettes to go with it. i didn't do much with my hair besides dye it a darker brown (my natural hair color) and i picked out some white pearly heels and had mother send up all of my makeup collection so i had a vast majority to chose from. i ended up not using both my barettes but instead using one. i put a bigger strand of hair back and clipping it with the barette and fishtail braided the strand. i expect malfoy to be wearing a black suit and tie. i did a cat eye makeup look ish and some yellow eye shadow, tying it all together with some black matte lipstick. for a finishing touch i added some lashes and i was ready to go. i had extra time so i placed some false sunflowers in my hair along with some pearls. i walked out to see cedric tying his tie. he saw me and almost had a heart attack i swear. "what?" i said almost laughing "y-y/n? is that you?" i laughed "oh shove off ced." i went and met draco by the great hall. "y-y/n?" draco asked shocked.