24: Packing

Jungkook placed the last of his trash bags outside their door. There were about four bags that he needed to dump somewhere later.

He closed the door and stretched, happy to finally be done weeding out most of what he doesn't want anymore. He walked back to their bedroom and looked around, seeing how much emptier it seemed to be.

Jimin walked back in looking tired.

"I just sorted through the storage room," Jimin sighed. "I don't think there's anything in there that we can't just go take from a store somewhere."

"Now just the rest of the house to go through," Jungkook shrugged. "I went through my stuff, you just have to go through yours."

"I'm tired," Jimin pouted.

"Tired? Are you a child?"

"No, I just want to sleep. We can finish sorting through things tomorrow," Jimin said, going over to the closet to grab a shirt.

"Okay, but tomorrow night you better keep your promise," Jungkook insisted.

"I will, I will." Jimin waved him off.

"Good," Jungkook hummed, wrapping himself around Jimin and kissing his cheek.

"Back off. I'm trying to change," Jimin unwrapped Jungkook's arms, pushing them away.

"I didn't even do anything!"

"Just put on some pajamas so we can go to bed."

"Fine," Jungkook took off his shirt and walked out of the closet, grabbing grey sweatpants from a drawer.

Jimin put on a baggy shirt and some shorts before crawling into bed.

Jungkook slid in next to him, going to rest his head on Jimin's chest. He sighed in content and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's shoulders and started playing with Jungkook's hair.

"Oh my god, keep doing that," Jungkook groaned.

"What?"

"Keep playing with my hair. That feels so relaxing..."

"Oh," Jimin giggled, yawning tiredly. "Okay."

Jungkook hummed as he closed his eyes. Just minutes later, he was lulled to sleep by Jimin and the soft touches in his hair.

Jimin's movements got slower as he started falling asleep himself.

Since they no longer had jobs or anything to worry about ever since this whole thing began, they didn't have any alarms and would get up slowly on their own.

After many hours of sleep, they started waking up to the light coming through the windows.

Jungkook was still in Jimin's arms, having curled up with his head on Jimin's stomach and the bedding pushed down near their feet.

Jimin slowly started running his fingers through Jungkook's hair again, and Jungkook began waking up.

With barely open eyes, Jungkook shuffled more onto his stomach and kissed Jimin's tummy before tightening his arms around Jimin's waist, now laying between Jimin's legs.

"We should get up soon," Jimin whispered groggily.

"Noooo," Jungkook whined, rubbing his cheek on Jimin's stomach like a cat. "I'm comfortable."

Jimin laughed and stopped playing with Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook looked up with a pout. "Why'd you stop?"