Chapter One: Meeting The Cat (demo)

HEYO! My name is Kitti! Or Kitty... But that's boring. Haha! Any who, I'm Kitti I have a scene style mixed with gothic black winged make-up, I also have bright green hair! It's a cool layered top (makes it look fluffy on top) and it's feathered off at the bottom so it looks thinner, I also have swoopy bangs that swoop across my forehead in a way it looks like I took my hair and stuck it to the side.

I love punk rock too! Oh and same with screamo and liquid metal and all that fun stuff! I make cat and wolf tails for a hobby cause why not!? Haha sorry I'm a hyper little kitten. Mew! Haha, I act like a cat and that annoys my teachers. It's funny!

The end of the year is in like five or four months. I'm so excited! I'll go shopping, I'll get to sleep in and hangout with the one I like! Hehe. She's so cute!

You're probably not thinking "hmmmm... What does she want to be when she grows up?" Well that's easy! I want to be a Rock Star! Save live through music and show people they're not alone even during their darkest hour.

Oh...yeah... I also tend to break the fourth wall in this story... THE FOURTH WALL HAS BEEN BROKEN!!! Ahem... Sorry..

Any who, this is just the beginning of my story so hang around and don't let the cat get your tongue! Rawr!

Enjoy the story.... See you soon!