Guten morgen!

It was the same as every morning. As sunlight peaked through the cracks of his bedroom curtains, a particular brunette sat up and groaned in distaste at the ear-drilling ring of his alarm.

He hastily turned the forsaken thing off in hopes that he wouldn't wake anyone else in the house. For his benefit and demise, he lived with two others: Asuka Langley Soryu, a hot headed redhead whose temper as volatile as an erupting volcano and Misato Katsuragi, a gorgeous woman with radiant purple hair with a sweet charm that would make you fall in love with her in mere seconds.

Shinji ikari, that was the boys name. Nothing big or spectacular, his personality wasn't show stopping either. He was just a normal 14 year-old boy who only wanted to live his life peacefully following the rules and listening to what people say.

However, he did have a passion for music and is an extremely good cook, but those only come in handy if anyone ever asks him for music recommendations or when misato messes up the readymade food and he has to cook after.

Unfortunately, nobody barely talks to him and he only just cooks so asuka wouldn't moan and grown again for then 103928383824th time in a day after misato puts her own "twist" on instant noodles.

He's a fairly quiet boy and will only speak when spoken too and has a hard time making friends as he is quite the introvert. He doesn't live with his parents as his mother passed away when he was around 4 and his father disowned him as a result of not wanting to take responsibility for shinji and the countless arguments they had with eachother.

The tired boy quickly got dressed for the day and started making breakfast and lunch for the other two as soon as he finished brushing his teeth.

Suddenly, a loud yawn came out from the entrance of the room. It was the one and only, Asuka langley soryu.

"Hey shinji, is breakfast ready yet?", the ginger said while rubbing her eyes.
"Mhm! Here!" Shinji handed over a plate with an omelette on the top with sauce forming a smiley face.

Asuka yawned once again while collapsing onto her chair and then proceeded to eat breakfast while shinji was eating his on the counter when not a minute later, misato came in.

Shinji and asuka greeted her (well shinji did since asuka had her mouth stuffed with omelette) and she did so back. The charming woman went straight to the fridge to grab a can of beer worrying shinji more about her drinking habit.

Misato and shinji just finished their breakfasts as soon as asuka had gotten ready for school. The pair headed off waving goodbye at their guardian and made their way to school greeting their friends at the entrance.

"Yo shinji!! Good morning!" a fairly tall boy slapped shinji on the back almost making him falling over and he had a a slim boy behind him who had freckles all over his face and was wearing glasses

"Oh- Oh!! Good morning toji... a-and kensuke!!! Sorry" the awkward boy replied embarrassed that he forgot about one of his friends while the other two laughed it off and walked with him to class.

There, the three greeted their teacher and classmates before sitting down for the lesson. "All rise, bow!" the class president said to the whole class so they could properly start the lesson. Her name was Hikari and she was quite an average girl with freckles and has her hair tied in two pigtails. There were also rumours spread around that she had a thing for toji as well.

Hikari made her way to her seat as the teacher got up and started the lesson, however, one thing was preventing that.

The teacher beckoned his hands towards the door as it slowly creaked open. Some of the students thought the teacher was magic but unfortunately it was just someone behind the door.

And that person who walked into the classroom was apparently the classes brand new classmate according to the teacher. "Alright everybody, this is our new classmate and peer, Kaworu nagisa".

Now kaworu had quite an unusual appearance but it was still as elegant as ever. He had luscious greyish white hair that went in all the right directions and pale skin as white as the winters snow. He was also quite tall having a couple inches more than shinji but the most mesmerising thing about him was his crimson red eyes.

Shinji was absolutely fascinated with the new student and he just couldn't take his eyes off of him. Of course, the pale boy didn't mind since most of the class was like that apart from some who were just half asleep.

"I'm so sorry nagisa but the only available seat we have is at the back next to shinji, is that alright? ". He nodded and headed straight to the back at the desk next to shinji.

The handsome boy gave shinji a heartwarming smile before getting his things out of his bag. But then, for some reason, shinji turned bright red, all he could think about was that boys smile and how beautiful it was.

Kaworu had also noticed that and was quite amused, so he tried to start a conversation with the flustered shinji but sadly, he failed as shinji was too awkward and nervous to hold a proper conversation.

*(Hey everyone!!! I apologise if this is not the best but I literally just wrote this at around 2am so please don't come at me-

*But!! I don't really see that much kawoshin fanfiction so I decided to write one myself!!! I don't know if I'll ever actually finish this but we'll see!)