Part 25 - The final epilogue

It was two years after Kushi and Arnav’s marriage. Kushi’s parent whole heartedly accepted him. Arnav proved them that they could never find such a caring soul for their daughter. Arnav asked for a transfer and both of them shifted to another place. Arnav got his increase in salary and Kushi resigned after few months. Due to Helen’s doings, the CEO accepted whatever Arnav asked but it was a polite request from Arnav. Helen’s chapter was closed in their life after she apologised to both of them. Kushi was becoming day by day naughtier as she was in her seventh month. Arnav couldn’t handle her more.

Arnav: Aunty, please can you both come here. I am not able to handle your daughter.
Arnav was talking on the phone. Kushi was leaving out hot smoke from her nostrils on hearing him. Kushi snatched the phone from him and spoke.

Kushi: Maa, you don’t need to come but I will. I don’t want anybody to handle me. You cut the phone.
Hearing no reply, she called for her mother twice. She looked at the phone and then at Arnav.

Arnav: What?

Kushi: Why did she cut my phone?

Arnav: Asking me?
Arnav was laughing and said.

Kushi: Why are you laughing?

Arnav: There was no one over the call. I just wa…

Kushi started the pillow fight.

Arnav: Hey calm down calm down. My baby will be hurt. Be careful.

Kushi: You don’t love me but only the baby.

Arnav: It’s always you. You are my first baby.

Kushi gave a sulking reaction.
Kushi: Don’t speak like this, I don’t my ears to bleed.

While they were chatting, the calling bell rang.

Kushi: Arnav, go and see who is that.

Arnav went and was surprised to see his parents and Kushi’s parents together.

Arnav: What a surprise, come in.

Kushi: Maa, papa, how are you?

She hugged them.

Arnav’s parents: We are also here.

Kushi: Aunty uncle, bless me.
She received them happily.

Kushi: You all could have said us that you are coming.

Arnav’s mom: We thought to surprise you.
Saying so, she winked at Rishi who was giving an innocent look.

Kushi: Good that you came, your son is not at all helping me. He is fighting with me always.

All laughed.
***

At night,

Kushi: I know it’s you who called them.

Arnav: No, I didn’t

Kushi: Don’t lie to my face.

Arnav: Okay, fine. It was me.

Kushi: See, I aid you hate me.
Kushi was in tears now.

Arnav: Shh! I didn’t hate you. During these days, you should be with your mother but I can’t live without you and so, I called them here and it will be helpful for me too, right. I don’t know at certain times what should be done and that’s wh…

Kushi hugged him suddenly making him fall on bed.

Arnav (shouted): Kushi, can’t you be careful, you are not a child. You are going to be a mother.

Kushi smiled in her tears and nodded her head. She held her ears in her hands asking a cute sorry. Seeing that, Arnav’s anger flew away.

Arnav (calm): Don’t ever try to do these. I will not spare you like this time.
Kushi hugged him carefully and kissed his cheeks.

Arnav: Kushi, what happened?

Kushi: I don’t know what will happen if you aren’t in my life.

Arnav smiled at this. He remembered once again all his moments-BUTTERFLY EFFECTS.
Arnav: Me too. Now sleep, tomorrow we have to go for hospital.

Kushi: Okay.

Kushi laid down and then Arnav pulled the blanket over her and switched off the lights.

Two months later, Kushi gave birth to twins. She was in unconscious state. After an hour, Kushi slowly opened her eyes and searched for the babies.

Kushi: Arnav, my bab…

Arnav: Shh! Take rest and don’t talk. I will show you.

Arnav moved towards his mother and then took one of his babies.

Arnav: Kushi, here is your baby.

Kushi: She looks exactly like you, a carbon copy.
Kushi was admiring her little soul.

Kushi: My another girl?

Arnav: Not girl, a boy.

Arnav took the girl baby form her and made her lie down beside Kushi.

Arnav: Here is my boy.

Kushi: How cute!

Arnav: Unidentical twins. A carbon copy of Kushi.

Saying so, he chuckled looking at Kushi’s sweet expression. Happiness were filled over Kushi’s face. She was seeing both the babies calm face from time to time.

Kushi: But why are they sleeping now. I wanted them to see me.

Arnav: They are tired. Let them sleep. They will be with us all along through out the life.

Kushi’s eyes were pouring out happy tears.

Kushi: Maa, papa, aunty and uncle, you all are now promoted to grandparents.

All the four of them nodded their head smilingly. There was a knock on the door.

Arnav went to receive the guest and unfortunately or fortunately, it was Ragini and Laksh with their one-year old boy.

Arnav (Whispered): Who called you here, Ragu?

Ragini widened her eyes and said: Arnav, you are now a father. Don’t behave like a teenager. Laksh, teach him some manners.

Ignoring him, she went towards Kushi and nodded her head with a soft smile on her face.

Kushi: Thank you for everything.

Ragini: Kushi, stop thanking me.

Kushi: I will do forever as you have made me realise.
She said looking at Arnav.

Ragini: I know you both deserve each other. Before you have to handle one crazy kid but now you have two more extra.
Kushi laughed. Ragini took the baby in her hands and was pampering while Laksh and his boy was admiring the girl baby.

***

Arnav had dreamt of his Kushi but hadn’t thought that his dream will come true one day. He purely believed that his dream girl belongs to him now only because of the butterfly effect. He believed in fate and destiny which was responsible for his life’s butterfly effect. They have perfectly fitted into each other’s life and now to double their happiness, their new two little souls came into their life. Arnav’s behaviour of pulling her leg and Kushi’s cranky behaviour and the naughtiness of the two cute bundles made them into a beautiful happy family. Their love was a representation of how one should fight their love to succeed against caste, religion or race. Happiness lies within you and your actions.
*** SMASH THE VOTE BUTTON***

                                                                         THE END
--------------------------------------------------------
DATED: 23-12-2020
Yours,
Lily.