34 + 35 - Dean Forester

The warm, bitter taste of coffee enveloped your lips as you gazed out the window of Luke's, admiring the sun setting in the distance. Dean should be here any second now. You gasped when two large hands covered your eyes and your vision went black, panic coursing through your veins before you heard that laugh you were now familiar with. "Hey sweetie." Dean chuckled. "Dean! That wasn't funny." You whined, "You scared me."

"Sorry pumpkin." He grinned, "I'll be right back, okay? I'm gonna go order. You want anything else?" You thought for a sec. "I'll have a blueberry muffin." He nodded, going up to the countertop. Your thoughts drifted back to last night. Butterflies filled your stomach when you remembered the things he said to you, how dominant he was. You hadn't expected to do something sexual so fast, but you definitely didn't regret it. Your thoughts were cut off by Dean placing a plate in front of you. "What's on your mind?" He asked, noticing your expression. "This is our real first date." You smiled. "It is." he hummed. "But (Y/N), what happened last night- I don't regret it."

"Neither do I." He reached over and took your hand in his, entwining his fingers with yours. There was a notable size difference between you two, but your palms fit together so well. It felt right. "But I don't want you think we're only gonna have sex," he continued, "I really like you (Y/N). I wanna take you out on dates, get to know you." He squeezes your hand gently, bringing it up to his lips and placing a gentle kiss on your knuckles. "I want that too, Dean." You leaned closer. "So tell me everything about yourself, don't leave anything out!"

After finishing your food, Dean offered to go back to his place and watch a movie and order some pizza, which you of course accepted. The two of you had been chatting for so long that you hadn't noticed how dark it was outside until Luke said it was closing time.

Now you were seated on his couch, scrolling through the 'movies' tab on Netflix. Dean wasn't big on horror movies, but you lived for them. Dean returned from the kitchen with two big bowls on candy and chips. "So we've got blankets, snacks and pizza's been ordered. Only thing left is the movie." He said. "How about The Shining?" You suggested. His face paled. "Scared, Dean?" You snickered. You weren't gonna force him to watch it if he didn't want to but you had to admit the idea of him clinging to you for two hours seemed too appealing to pass up. "It's okay, you can hold onto me if you're scared." You kissed his cheek, causing him to sulk but he didn't protest.

You noticed Dean was on the other end of the couch keeping a good distance between you two. "You're so far away." You pouted, making grabby hands at him. "Cuddle me." He chuckled, finding you absolutely adorable. How could he turn that down? Shuffling closer, he brought you to his embrace so your head was tucked into the crook of his neck and your arms around his torso. Dean was concentrated on the screen, but your mind was only focused on his warmth and how fucking good he smelt. The scent of pine with a slight musk to it. You sighed, nuzzling his skin in content. He gently carded his hands through your hair, placing kisses on the top of your head. Dean was a lot more affectionate than your past boyfriends, which only made you fall for him harder.

Despite the jumpscares on the screen, you felt safe in his arms. You pulled back a little to look at him properly. His eyes were straight ahead, colours dancing on his face from the dimmed lights. You observed every last detail; his moles, the crinkle in his eyes, his dimples. It made you wonder how you got so lucky. Dean must have countless girls and boys chasing after him, but he chose you. It made your chest swell with warmth.

"(Y/N), the movie's that way." He laughed, snapping you out of it. You blushed, averting your eyes but Dean grabbed your chin, tilting your head so you'd look him in the eyes. He leaned in, pressing your lips together. They tasted better than you imagined. And god, he was a good kisser.

His tongue swiped your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You decided to play with him a little and denied him. His hand moved down south, giving your ass a squeeze causing you to gasp. He took his chance and before you knew it, you two were fighting for dominance. He won easily and took control of the kiss, placing you on his lap.