THE AKATSUKI(edited)

(the black one is Raptor katana and the white one is Thomas katana but they have two )

PREVIOUSLY

ITS A TRAP RUN!! they said but just then a huge shockwave happend and blew everyone away and destroyed the whole building .

NOW

THOMAS POV

We were about to escape the machine released a huge shockwave and everyone was blew away . after some time i woke up i saw that everyone was knocked out when i looked forward i saw that there were many people i immediatly took my sword and ran towards the enemy and i clashed and their swords were more strong and just then i realised that they were using ninja teck  i then tried to use taijutsu but they could dodge or catch it i then got blown back and others woke up and they tried to attack them but none of their attack hit them

RAPTOR POV

everyone got blown back and I got kncoked out just after a few minutes I woke up and I saw that everyone was fighting and they were getting blow back and I saw thomas going to them using his sword but he got blown back . Shit they are out of our limit . one of them said . cowards . I wispered . WHAT?!! . one of them said . COWARDS!! , YOU GUYS SAY THAT YOU ARE MEMBERS OF THE AKATSUKI THE STRONGEST NINJA ORGANIZATION , YOU GUYS WERE THIS RING . holding hands up show them his akatsuki ring . THIS PROVES THAT YOU ARE MEMBERS OF THE ORGANIZATION BUT YOU GUYS ARE WIELDING IN FRONT OFF SOME GROUP OF BANDITS AND THAT USING NINJA TECK WHILE WE POUR OUR BLOOD AND SWEAT TO GET STRONG AND YOU GUYS WIELD . he said getting his sword out . CAUSE I DONT WIELD . using his sword to stand up .I STAND UP AND I PASS MY LIMITS AND GO FORWARD NOT STOPPING TILL I WIN CAUSE I AM RAPTOR THE KITSUNE !!!! . I said . oy Thomas help gather wind chakra and launch it . ok . Thomas said gathering wind chakra in his hand and he shot the high level wind chakra and launching it and it went towards the boss just then I gathered fire chakra to my sword  my sword gathers fire and I start running lighting gathering around my body making me faster and starts running and starts cutting through the bandits weapons and nears the boss and and I start blocking the bosses attack and then I summons my second sword and activating my tensaigan and my second sword get covered in the tenseigan armor and  and just then the wind chakra arrived  and I picked up my sword cuts the ninja teck sword and brings my fire sword and slashes the bosses neck and killing him . THE MEMBER OF THE AKATSUKI !!! . I scream .

(this is basically what happend but there is no water dragon baby tanjiro nazuko using her demon blood art and when tanjiro cut rui neck that is what happend raptor is tanjro is Raptor Thomas is nezuko but instead of using explosive blood he used wind style and killed the boss)

3RD POV

after the attack raptor fainted and backup arrives from the akatsuki and Thomas and everyone were suprised and they were taken back to the oraganization and healed .

END 

(SRRY FOR IT BEING A SMALL CHAPTER)