chapter 1

3rd person POV

We see two men on there computers each of them playing the same game one of them said "we had a good run huh (Y/N)?" The other man turned to the other and said "ya, bro it was even it was just a hobby" they Boulth looked at there characters one saying good bye to the demon Lord and the other said "good bye Zero, you and I had a lot of fun delivering justice" when the clock hit Zero a bright light appeared and sucked Boulth of them in, Boulth of them are in some kind of portal heading to God knows where, as they where heading to the end they heard a voice "this is a world abandoned by God, a world where angels drown in despair but do not let fear seasce you, you must listen vary carefully, focus and you shall hear it the midnight bell toles and it signals a new beginning,the genisis of a new you" they reached the end and landed God knows where.

(Y/N)'s POV

I opened my eyes and I saw a big blue sky and trees and I said "What the hell happened!!!!" I then heard another voice right next to me "Holy!, What just happened?!" I turned to the voice and I saw my brothers avatar. He noticed me and recognized me and we Boulth said "What the happend to you?!" We both looked at each other and we noticed a lake we went to there and saw our reflections and we are Boulth surprised. My brother said "the demon Lord hakuto kunai, this must be infinity game" I added "and I'm Zero" after that my brother freaked out "how did this to me!, EVEN IF HE'S THE DEMON LORD I DON'T WANT TO BE SOME OLD DUD!!!!!!". I laughed and said "well at least I'm the lucky one I got a young hot body that ladies will love" my brother glared at me and said "wait there has to be an explanation" he opened his cout and I saw a bunch of knives and I said "well at least we got knifes" I then got and idea and I shouted "ADMINISTRATOR!". A screen appears out of nowhere, my brother did the same and we Boulth typed our passwords and we couldn't use a single dame thing my brother then said "so are we stuck in a different game?" I nodded and said "probable" he took out a carton of Cigarettes and handed me one and he lit mine up and he said " I'm starting to wish I watched more isekia animes to know what's going on " I nodded and blew out smoke and said "ya, but it could be worse" my brother replied "don't jinx us bro" I scratched the back of my head and smiled. We then heard a stick brake and we turn to see two girls one was a blond girl with her hair blocking one of her eyes and the other is a pettie girl with black hair, red eyes, and a staff, we looked at them and I thought "so I'm pretty Shure my brother is thinking the same thing as me so we have to stay in character so if I'm going to look like Zero I might as well talk like him" my brother then said "uh, what's up peewee" I mentally slaped him for that and I said "hey squirt what brings you two here?" Then the blond one said " you two have to run" I was confused until a huge monster jumped infront of us.

I looked at the monster and I really don't remember making that thing, my brother then said "I don't supposed that thing is a pet of yours" the blond girl then said "it's dangerous!" Then the petite girl said "run!" . Then the monster said "Feeble humans I shall feast on your flesh" my brother replied with "scary!" I just smirked at him and said "bring it on ugly!" The monster slashed at Boulth of us but it healed faster so it's all good, I looked at my brother and we Boulth nodded and then I called out to of my weapons "Vanishing dragon wings, Amber silica" then Boulth of my weapons appeared

 Then the monster said "Feeble humans I shall feast on your flesh" my brother replied with "scary!" I just smirked at him and said "bring it on ugly!" The monster slashed at Boulth of us but it healed faster so it's all good, I looked at my brothe...