➮𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐾𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑎 ↭ 19 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑔 ↭ 22

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠

"King. You gotta leave that lil girl alone." Ash my boy best friend said.

"Bro. Shut the fuck up. I can't leave her alone." I said as i kept texting Kasia.

I asked her to give me heads this morning and she got scared and left me but a nigga was just playing.

Me and her been best friends for years. We kissed once. But it was a Dare.

After that dare a nigga couldn't take his head off her.

I tried fucking other bitches. Shit even her girl bestfriend. And she still in my mind. I can't take her out of it.

"Maybe let's just go to the party tonight. You might see her there. Yeah?" He asked patting my shoulder.

I sighted as I grabbed the clothes I was gone wear later on and headed to get a shower.

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚

I squeezed my tights together as I starred at the couple in the screen having an intense orgasm before the girl hopped off him and she took his dick in her hand.

"Finally. This the part I needed." I said as I starred at the screen.

I was trynna learn how to give heads since my best friend asked me to give him one and I panicked and ran away.

After I ran away he kept texting and calling I declined a few of his calls exactly because I've been watching porn and tryna learn how to give a blowjob.

I wanted to be perfect for my first time.

I wanted to surprise him. The only thing is that he is gone be mad as fuck.

I just finished taking a shower before I heard my door ring and I walked down the stairs opening the door and my neck instantly got grabbed and my back was against the wall.

"Why the fuck you declining my shit?" I asked.

I got scared.

"I-- I thought y-you was going at the p-party..." I said scared.

"Fuck that shit! I wanna kno why you declining my shit." He said mad as hell.

"Because... I-" he slammed his lips against mine causing me to push his chest.

"You smell like weed! Fuck off me!" I yelled at him and was bout tah walk away.

This nigga grabbed my neck and slammed me against the wall.

"Kasia. I was litteraly just playing this morning! Ion want my dick sucked from my bestfriend! You proly not even good. And ion even want you tah try." He said.

I mugged him before putting my hand in his trousers and gripped his dick, he groaned.

"Kasia..." He said as I kept gripping and ungripping his dick.