➠𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐭𝟑

Someone asked for a p3🥺

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜↭18 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧↭18

𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜

I laid in bed crying.

I was missing Dayvon soo much.

I thought after the phone sex he would come back. But he didn't and it's been two weeks.

We do have face times. But I have been missing him Soo much.

We've been together for like how long? 2 or 3 months now.

I still remember the first day we met.

An loud knock on the door pulled me out my thoughts causing me to wipe my tear and jump up grabbing Dayvon's Glock.

"Who Tf-" I said going down the stairs.

The person kept knocking hard as fuck like he wanted to throw the damn door down.

"Who the fuck beating on my shit??!" I yelled.

"..." No answer.

I raised an eyebrow before hopping down the stairs and then looked into the hole but it was cover.

"Awe hell Naah. I'm calling Dayvon" I said bout to pull out my phone only for the door to buss open causing me to drop the gun.

Luckily it wasn't loaded.

"Why the fuck you ain't open?" He asked looking at me up and down then licked his lips.

I was wearing just and bra and some shorts since it was hot ASF.

"D-dayvon?" I said with an slight smile on my face.

"Yuh." He said closing the door which wasn't closing properly because he broke it.

"You broke it." I said.

"I will fix it later." He said walking up to me.

I jumped in his arms.

"I missed you soo much baby." I started kissing him everywhere even on the lips and he started rubbing on my butt.

"I missed you too mama." He said as soon as we pulled away from the kiss.

I hopped off him.

He grabbed the gun from the floor.

"You was gone shoot me?" He asked placing it on the counter.

"Well... I'm home alone... And you knocking like an damn handrober." I shrugged.

"My bad." He put his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I really missed you..." He said staring at me in the eyes. "My mama wanna meet you." He said causing me to stare at him shocked.

"You told her about me?" I asked smiling.

"Yes... And told her I think you're the one..." He said grabbing my ass pulling me in closer.