Chapter One

NOT EDITED OR PROOFREAD EXCUSE MISTAKES!

Tiara Monét Pov:

(Tiara Above^)

"Get the fuck out of my face Te dead ass." Kyro spat

"Ba- Gone Te get the fuck out my face im finna black." He said taking a pull from his blunt

I just nodded  walking out his room to the living room sitting on the couch trying my best to hold back my tears. I tried but they just started to stream down my face.

I heard him come out the room so I quickly wiped my tears and sat up. He came down the stairs and mugged me

"U was cryin?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Ight..."he said before heading to the front door

"Please! Kyro please don't leave!" I cried rushing over to him

"Get off me lil bruh." He said pushing me away

"I'm sorry Ro please just don't go!" I pleaded as tears brimmed in my eyes

"Man move im coming back bruh you doin to much right now fuck out my face." He spat pushing towards me and leaving the house

This was normal for us...I don't remember the last time we went a week without arguing it was always something. Despite what everyone said about our relationship we were in love. It wasn't always like this we used to be a very happy couple never arguing but after we lost our baby everything just went down hill after that...then Kyros Twin brother died which sent him into a very bad depression and then my aunt and my sister passed in a fatal car crash it was just so much loss and so much pain...nothings been the same since.

I still had to give birth to my baby which was even worse knowing I had to go through the pain of giving birth and getting nothing out of it. Kyro was so mad and disappointed he blamed me for the loss of our son for a long time but he realized there was nothing I could've done ..I blamed myself too shit still do. After that he started to become more distant with me and that's also when he started cheating...at first it was just small stuff like flirting with other girls, texting them, getting lap dances. But it quickly turned into him getting head and fucking them. Every time he gets caught he acts so nonchalant that I don't even bring it up anymore.

I felt my phone vibrating so I picked it up to see I was tagged in a Instagram post

Nydadon
2 mins ago

Nydadon2 mins ago