In another life, we'll meet again

One night, I was walking down the hallway. As I walk on the empty path I'm walking on, I feel chains holding me down to the ground as if it wants me to be pulled down with it. The heat arose on my surroundings and soon a figure came. 

"What a terrible sight to see. How do you feel?" asks the figure 

"I wonder who you are. Please introduce yourself" I grunted 

"My name doesn't matter to you anymore. Nor does our friendship. You and I are just strangers and nothing else" after the figure's statement, a series of falling swords came hitting me.

I winced in pain as I tried to dodge the figure's attacks. and that's when I realize, I can never live again. The floor soon cracked and its pieces fell with me, straight down to the abyss. 

The swords that struck me soon disappeared. 5 figures soon came in front of me. The first person who first appeared was an old friend. 

"It has been a long time my friend" says the charming voice that I have yet to hear. 

"I agree. It has been a long time. Maybe we could sort things out?" I suggested 

"What an imbecile! Shut those nonsense of yours! You and I can never be friends again!" She exclaimed.

Soon, my left arm shattered. The next figure was another girl. She was the girl who used to have an interest in me.

 "Hi crush! How are you?" Asks her charming voice. My left arm soon reattached itself back to my body. Before it completely healed... 

"You're a bad friend! I can't believe I met you!" She exclaimed and soon, both my left and right hand shattered. Soon, a man came. He rebuilt me. He comforted me at my worst...but he left as well. 

"It's time for us to part. We should go our own ways, I'm sorry" he soon left me, leaving me with just my left leg.

Another figure soon appears. She was fun to be with. She and I spent Christmas together. So is our New Year. But soon...she also left me...leaving me with nothing else... 

"I tried to understand your attitude but I guess I've had enough" is what she said. Soon, my last and only friend...left me, breaking my heart. My whole body soon shattered. 

"It's time to move on. I'll remain as your classmate. But not your friend anymore. I'm sorry" is what he said before he left. I soon shattered into millions of pieces 'til I turned into ashes.

Soon, I awoke as a puzzle. I woke up in a colorful garden with flowers surrounding me. Lavenders, chrysanthemums, lilies, sunflowers, forget me nots and many more can be seen in the garden. on my right, there's a guy. 

He was building me. I don't know who he is nor are those other people rebuilding me. Soon they said 

"You're finished. We're done building you". I looked at them in confusion and I soon tilted my head. They just laughed at me and soon they helped me up. 

'I'm just a puzzle' I thought. Soon, they started giving me flowers, throwing petals at me. I soon cried in happiness. I hugged them but soon I started breaking.

My pieces started falling, making me fall apart. They looked at me, worrying that I might break again. Soon, another guy approached. He soon picked me up and tore me apart. 

Now I'm just a detached puzzle. Soon, I felt a little numb. I looked to my right. I saw that guy, reading some books and soon he started making a body for me made out of clay. I smiled at him and he smiled at me.