Chapter 25

After some a steamy make out, we came downstairs where Sam was watching TV. The kid was just down here while I was up there pouring my life out. Huh wow.

That night we cooked together while we got to know more about each other. Small simple stuff like favorite color, animal, etc.

It was fun and comfortable. For the first time in years I truly felt happy and safe. I forgot all about Brandon still being out there and how Zeiden still didn't have his memories back and relaxed.

After diner we watched The Lion King and fell asleep on the couch.

***

The next morning

"Aye...aye...captain.
I can't hear you......" I woke to the sound of spongebob's theme song from the tv. I opened my eyes to see Sam on the ground in front of me absorbed in the show signing along. (Get it absorbed, hehe).

He was so into the show that I was able to sit up and he still didn't notice me. I looked around realizing I fell asleep. I had realized that Sam and Zeiden fell asleep and I was going to take Sam up stairs but ended up looking at Zeiden sleep and must have dozed off. By the way, where is he now?

"Who live in a pineapple in-'' I turned to Sam kissing his cheek as I picked him up and into my lap.

"Morning, baby boy." I greeted him between kisses as he giggled trying to push me away.

"Morning, mommy." He said once he took enough deep breathes when I let him go. He looked up at me and I turned my head so he could kiss my cheek which he did.

"Where's Zeiden?" I asked him as he turned back to his show.

"Kitchen." He mumbled the song under his breathe. I smiled at how much he loved that show. I remember the countless mornings with Lucky Charms and Spongebob that we spent in the living room. He would never get tired of Spongebob with his cute toothy grin.

I laid him in the couch walking out the living room and into the kitchen. Before I even got there, I could smell the aroma of pancakes. I walked in to see him with his ruffled hair flipping pancakes with his back to me.

I smiled admiring his tall frame and broad shoulders that had grown from the first time I had seen him at school. I could see the muscles flex under his shirt as he moved making me lick my lips. I was hunger but not for pancakes.

I quietly moved over the kitchen sliding my arms around his waist. He jumped surprised as he turned his head down to me. "Rue." He breathed out with a full smile. My heart literally stopped at that moment and the knot in my stomach tightened. Ahh hell! How can he be so cute this early in the morning.

I could help but lean up on my tippy toes and peck his lips giggling as he blushed softly. I buried my head in his back breathing in his rain and peppermint scent.

After a moment he began to moved again and I didn't let go the whole time very comfortable in my position. With my arms around his firm body I could feel his hard surface under my hands. I slowly moved them across his abdomen as he shivered at my touch.

"Mmmm...." I moaned softly as I ran my hand up his hard chest. I gently kissed his back as he shivered again. I absolutely loved how he reacted to my touch.

"Rae..." His unstable voice breathed out when my other hand trailed down playing along the bottom of his shirt and jeans.

"Yes, mon doux cerf." I mumbled kissing his back gripping him closer to me. I heard the stove turn off then he turned in my arms. He wrapped his arms around my waist much less bashful than before. Not that I didn't like him like this but I did kind miss the shy him.