107

Chapter 107:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Is there really a ghost in the world? The recording time of this variety show is very Buddha, and the staff members have been given a holiday during the Spring Festival. After the Spring Festival, the second live broadcast was ushered in.

The first guests stayed in the haunted house for one night, and the netizens who watched the live broadcast knew that they had come out safely.

Today, the program team went to the location of a model company, and the guests were taken to the scene by Dabara.

Although the building is some years old, the safety inside is very high. It is said that when it was built, it was the most expensive building in this place.

The program group had previously moved some hands and feet, the lights in the corridor were not very good, and the lights were flashing.

Ye Sui and Zhu Tianshi walked in the front, and the timid guests followed behind them. This is the earliest batch of model companies, and the founders have all passed away.

Ye Sui walked to the front of the company, screaming, the door was pushed open.

"Wow is terrible, this model company has been abandoned for a long time, who knows what will be inside."

"In the middle of the night, someone put music on the t-stage? The clothes on the hangers floated up at night? You can still see a group of slim-skinned girls... Oh, I guessed it myself."

"Do you want to scare me upstairs, if I don't see the last sentence, I will scare off the show!"

According to the director, the guests first entered the model room of the model company.

The lights on the vanity mirror are very bright, and the furnishings in this room are not out of date. The cosmetics of the show's investors are on the table, and the guests should be promoted.

“Our director group has a request.” The director said, “I hope you can make a makeup with the cosmetics on the table.”

"Pick a person and you can help this person find the makeup that suits her best."

The director’s voice just fell, all the female guests’ thoughts turned, and they turned their heads and looked at the person who had no makeup on the other side, sitting there with the chickens.

King Kong noticed that the atmosphere in this room was wrong. His action stopped and he was scared: "You... what do you want to do?"

"Don't give me makeup, don't even think about it!" King Kong scared his chicken feet and fell to the ground. He stared at his face and maintained the dignity of a big man.

Their eyes were not on King Kong, but on Zhu Tianshi sitting beside him.

Zhu Tianshi naturally does not wear makeup. She is calmly closing her eyes and nourishment. She does not know that the war has already burned on her body.

Why is it suddenly quiet? Zhu Tianshi slowly opened his eyes and found that everyone in the room smiled at her.

Ye Sui faintly opened: "Zhu Tianshi, have you tried makeup?"

Zhu Tianshi, who looks out of the mirror: "???"

She is a serious Maoshan disciple who devote herself to studying and teaching. When she is fine, she likes to use her mobile phone to communicate with her friends on the Internet. Don't say makeup, she doesn't even know these stars.

As a young Taoist, Zhu Tianshi, when the program team found her, she was reluctant at first.

The program team told her that this program was not a propaganda superstition to mislead everyone. The shooting venue sent staff to go in advance, safety can definitely guarantee, please come to help the guests.