108

Chapter 108:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The live broadcast has just ended, and a lot of drafts have appeared on the Internet.

[Deng Zhichang looks like Ye Sui, and the two of them have a variety of variety shows.]

["Xiaoye Sui" Deng Zhishou first boarded a variety of spirits, suspected to be jointly squeezed by Ye Sui and others]

[Ye Sui heart machine deep crowded Deng Zhi, North Shadow School flower Deng Zhiqing pure innocent]

In the manuscript issued by the Deng Zhi team, without exception, they all took the name Ye Sui. These drafts are prepared at a glance and have clear objectives.

They also know how much the flow of Ye Sui is now, as long as it is smeared with the leaves, the number of hits per news will be multiplied several times.

Deng Zhi graduated from Beiying and played some small online dramas during his school days. Looking closely, her eyebrows and leaf spikes are a bit like, but they are all super low-profile versions.

It is no wonder that Deng Zhixiang wants to stick to Ye Sui's hype. As long as he sticks to the ear, the future hype will be more effective.

More careful netizens took out the jewelry worn by Deng’s variety, from earrings to necklaces, almost all of them are the same!

According to the dressing of Ye Sui, Deng Zhi dressed her own style as her appearance, and lived off a revamped leaflet.

Is this a bit too much to imitate? With Deng Zhi in the show with a poor expression, and Ye Sui is completely two styles.

The 18-line small transparent Deng Zhi knows that he can come to participate in this variety show, and he is fully prepared to go to Ye Sui.

Netizens have different opinions. There is an opportunity to step on Ye Sui, and more is to attack Deng Zhi.

“Is Ye Sui not speculating on Xiao Changying before? How does it feel to be touched by porcelain on his own head? The fans often laugh and don’t talk.”

"Isn't it before the Ye's former brokerage company? Those messy speculations were done by the original brokers. Later, Ye Sui himself washed himself by strength."

"What is Deng Zhi’s calculation? There are a few pieces of work that are like Feng Sui. The newcomers who have no strength want to stick to the most popular female stars. The shortcut is not so good."

In Deng Zhi's manuscript, she not only smeared Ye Sui, but also smeared the program group and molded herself into a victim. How pitiful and pitiful it is.

Ye Sui’s brokerage team certainly saw online news, but they were not prepared to respond to it.

Deng Zhi is a newcomer who has just debuted, and Ye Sui is a popular actress with works. She wants to be red with Ye Sui. This kind of behavior is already a cross-level porcelain. What do you want to give her such a fever?

Ye Sui did not speak, her Weibo was quiet, and King Kong ran to the Internet. She posted a microblog early in the morning: "Be bullied and want to cry, ask for comfort online."

Song Bai replied below: "Hey? King Kong, you will be bullied, don't cry, don't cry."

Zhao Hui: "Little white mother, Xiaobai playing mobile phone in class, it is recommended that the mobile phone can be confiscated."

Zhu Tianshi: "What comrades have you met with Comrade King Kong? Do you want to help the demon slayer?"

Every guest responded under King Kong.