29

" bitch lick it

" bitch lick it." I said shoving my tip in this hoe mouth.

my phone started ringing, making me smack my teeth.

" you gone get that?" she asked licking my tip.

" nah fuck it, keep sucking." i said holding her head.

my phone rung again, making me huff, my god.

" wassup." I said as i answered the phone.

" twin." durk said.

I threw my head back, as the hoe began sucking my dick.

" wasuh." I groaned.

" i know you not getting yo dick sucked, well it was a set up von." durk stated.

" fuckk- who got set up. " I moaned looking down.

" just call me when you get done getting yo shit sucked." durk said.

I hung up, and tossed my phone back on the bed, watching the hoe continue to suck the fuck outta my dick.

as she got finished, I pulled my pants up.

" what you want? a purse, shoes or what ? " I asked counting some money.

" I want jimmy choo, and a chanel purse." she said with a smile.

I gave her a stack, before sliding on my jacket, and collecting my things.

I got in my hellcat, and called durk.

" so who got set up?" I asked turning on my car.

" mmcht, emoni got set up, dumbass that's what I've been trying tell you."

" ooohhhh shit, we single I'm gone let her do whatever she want, but I needa go apologize to her." I said.

" aw ight, come to the block later twin."

I nodded before hanging up, ain't she say she was going over to mikayla's so she be over there.

I sparked up my blunt, and arrived to mikayla's to see a ambulance and a tow truck blocking her house.

damn what the hell happened.

i pulled up on the corner of her house, and slammed the door behind me.

" who shit  they towing." I mumbled, trying stand on my tiptoes and shit.

the tow truck had emoni's car on the back, but it was wrecked.

my heart starting beating funny, as I rushed over to mikayla speaking to the paramedic.

I stopped in the middle of the street, damn.

when the ambulance left, I ran up to mikayla who was finna walk in her house.

" mikayla." I yelled, making her turn swiftly.

" what von? " she asked, her eyes was puffy.

" where's emoni? what happened! "

" von you better pray she wake up, that's all I'ma say."

" I-I-"

" nah you gotta tell emoni, she at the same hospital from last time." mikayla said walking in the house slamming the door behind her.

I drove to the hospital, walking in the lobby I don't even wanna fuck around today.

" where's emoni Morgan?" I asked the front desk lady.

" you ain't gone shove yo glock in my mouth like you did the last lady, cause if so lemme have security on speed dial." she said reaching for her phone.

I rolled my eyes, " nah I just wanna know where my girl at that's all."

she nodded, before checking her computer.

" room 31C, the third floor and take 1 left you should be there." she stated.

I nodded following her directions.

I walked into emoni's room, seeing her laying there.

" emoni if you can hear me, I love you." I said sitting in the navy blue chair.

" and I should've listened, but the screenshot looked so real, and durk he told me everything about the unique using quando, i should've believed you."

" I shouldn't have let you run away from me, I should've tripped yo ass, like come here luh girl." I said chuckling.

" cause if i would've tripped you, you would still be with me, you wouldn't be laying here, why you always running though." I asked laughing.

" I wanna work things out with you, I'ma get us up outta here emoni, I swear I am."

I looked at her bruised up body, " you look like you wanna give up, you look tired, but don't give up, ima be here every step of the way."

" ima also teach you a few things, I must be yo first real boyfriend."

" lemme call yo boy pals cause I know they wanna see you." I said pulling out my phone, and texting in OTF gc.

durk and booka busted in, making me laugh a little.

damn that was quick, them niggas must've been pushing that mf.

" damn von done did it again." booka said shaking his head.

" still wanna know why you ain't take emoni to the o."durk said sitting next to me.

I mugged him. " shut up."

"moni ain't got no family or some? everytime something happen to her, ion see no mama no nothing." booka said looking around.

" booka you tryna be funny." durk mugged.

" no he not, I don't know booka I ain't never ask, and she never really spoke about her childhood or her parents." I stated.

shit really got me thinking, I wanna get to know her more, shit just been rough we ain't really sit down and talk about each other's childhood.

꧁꧂

listen yall😭😭... I know y'all probably like bitch you only update every month! nah nah ... yall so I got all these chapters in my drafts right- and my friend she rereads them for any mistakes and then she supposed to be publishing them but wattpad been tripping not letting her publish the chapters💔.

and this been in my drafts since DECEMBER it's FEBRUARY 8th when I wrote this little paragraph right here... but y'all I'm so excited for y'all to read these chapters😭😭😭... like I can't wait till yall are finally able to read em lol.. anyways yes❤️.

- fuckdemupdates😛.