58

Emoni Morgan
Chicago, Illinois.
December 25th, 2021.
1:57 PM

" Line them crates up." Mikayla joked making me bust out laughing. I just found out I'm a few months pregnant. Another little wonder to my family.

" I can't stand you bitch." I nudged her shoulder making her laugh. She finished setting her hair supplies up. Today was Christmas and we decided to come back to chicago to have a big Christmas. Everybody moved out of chicago. It ain't brung nothing but pain and sadness. Hatred, and envy.

" Shit, as soon as I kept throwing up every morning." She laughed." I would've lined those crates the fuck up."

" Man, it was supposed to be team fuck em kids but they trapped a real bitch." I wiped my fake tears.

" Ion blame you though." She mumbled under her breath.

" What bitch, speak up I can't hear you." I bucked laughing a little.

" Shitttt." She dragged making me bust out into laughter.

" Would've gotten pregnant the first night fucking with me."

" I know yo hoe ass would." I laughed. Shit I would've too, I don't judge fuck it we ball.

" So what look you going for this time?"

" I don't even know." I shrugged staring at my hair." Something that goes good with me, I guess."

She nodded and took my hair out the scrunchie it was in.

I decided to scroll on Instagram while she did my hair.

                                      901 likes

                                      901 likes

@vonfanpagee : OTF❤️‍🔥.