Chapter - 27

Third Person’s POV
Ayesha opened her eyes and saw Amaan was sitting beside him with a very abnormal face…yes…abnormal…because worry was clearly visible in face… but there is also a smile on his face….she was looking at Amaan confusingly when suddenly she remember the news that she had heard before she fainted….. Tara… Accident….with a jerk she sat up…
AMAAN : hey hey hey what are you doing??  Why are you getting up? Lie down…
AYESHA : Amaan….Tara…she….. No no.. I have to go and check… it couldn’t be true…
AMAAN : hey hey calm down Ayesha… don’t behave like this… this is not good for your health…
AYESHA : I don’t care about my health…
AMAAN : and what about our little one's health?
AYESHA : huun??
Amaan smile and put his palm on Ayesha’s belly…
AMAAN : what about this little one's health who is inside you ?
Ayesha still looked at Amaan confusingly…
Amaan : Idiot...we are going to be parent….. You are pregnant ,Ayesha…
Ayesha gave a beautiful smile but suddenly her smile vanished…and she started crying…
AYESHA : why?.... Why??
AMAAN : are you not happy? Don’t you want a child??
AYESHA : Yes… I want… a child… I want to be happy… but how can I be… happy… how?... when I have just lost my… sister….. She was also pregnant… why?? Why this happened? ( Sobbing)
AMAAN : Shh….love calm down… everything is fine….. There is something you need to know… Tara…She-
A knock on their bedroom's door interrupted Amaan’s sentence…
Amaan opened the door….seeing the person he frowned..
AMAAN : what do you want? (Said very rudely)
LALITA : I just came to checked on Ayesha… how is she??
AMAAN : You don’t have to care … I am here for my wife….
Amaan was going to close the door…
LALITA : listen, Ayesha’s mamu ,mami is still here… does she want to meet them??
Before Amaan could replied anything Ayesha replied from behind Amaan…
AYESHA : Yes I will… when have they arrived… and what about… Tara's…bo.. dy.
LALITA : ohh dear…… the accident was very fatal… Tara's body was totally deformed…so Akash has done the obsequies….. That’s why your Bare mama and mami are very upset that they couldn’t even see their child for the last time…
AYESHA : what? her last rites has done ….. I want to meet with them….
Ayesha’s POV
AMAAN : lets go…
I came downstairs with Amaan and Lalita mom was behind us…
Here in the living room everyone was sitting with a sad face…
Bare mamu was crying… this is first time I saw bare mamu crying… and Tanisha mami, she was sitting with a blank face… this is the first time I see her without any makeup….my mom and Puja mami and Riya (puja mami's younger daughter) were also there with Grandpa(Manohar) and Akash…
Seeing me Riya came towards me and hugged me…
RIYA : Ashu dii….. Tara di… she left us forever… she will never come back… ( crying)
I am also crying hugging her…..
Bare Mamu : Ashu….(calling Ayesha’s name this again started crying)….. I am getting punished for my sins… forgive me Ashu….. I want my daughter back….. Ohh god… I had made  mistake…
SHALINI : what are you saying bare bhaiya (big brother)? ..
LALITA : Ayesha… I think you should go to your room… crying isn’t very good in this condition dear… and Rajveer bhaisahab… you should also have some rest… soo much crying isn’t good for your health….. I have already arranged the guest rooms… you guys can rest there…
TANISHA : No… we will leaving….let’s go Rajveer…
Before leaving Puja mami, Riya , my mom everyone hugged me and advice me to be careful as I am now pregnant….but I was shocked when Tanisha mami suddenly hugged me before leaving and I was more shocked hearing the words she whispered in my ear…