Perks

Shit has been weird around the house so I decided to take my wife out with me and the homies. So here we were in my section at the first club I opened. Shorty was sitting in my lap viking to the music. I was enjoying watching her enjoy her self. I noticed she been texting away and moved her off of me.

"You better not be texting another man." I said in her ear.

"Im not." She smiled showing me her screen this girl was playing monopoly go. When I looked back at her we both laughed. I went to say dimethi g when Lidia came over with her arms crossed.

"So this what we doing you was just I'm here fuckin me not even two days ago." Lidia said.

"Lidia this not the time." I said.

"No Bae let her talk. I would love to hear what else she has to say." Lucky said. I didn't want Lidia to keep talking. The other night I was drunk and in my office and her ass came in there and I my ass did some dumb shit. I been feeling guilty about it since.

"While you were at home me and him were in his office fuckin." She said. What I didn't expect was Lucky hitting her in her shit. I grabbed NY wife up and told security to escort Lidia out the building. I sat shorty next to me. I still had her in a bear hug.

"Let me explain ma." I said and she sat still for a second.

"I fucked up. That shit don't change how I feel about you."

"It changed my feelings to you. I'm glad you never touched me, that's what you like. It makes sense now. I'm not your type but it's okay. Sayless Perk." She said getting up, but I yanked her ass down.

"It has nothing to do with a type. I want you ma, since the day I saw you walk into the casino with him. I knew I had to have you. I made sure to make you mine no matter the lengths I had to go threw. You're stuck with me regardless. I fucked up and I'll give you space to hate me but you are my wife at the end of the day. If I have to ill lock you in your room if I have to. Run and I'll find you. I'm not Carlos I have eyes and pull everywhere. Play with me if you want. It's gonna be blood on your hands." I said in her ear. She calmed down and sat still.

"I hate you." She said.

"I know baby but with time you will learn to love me. Now give me a kiss." I said but she threw her drink on me instead.