Lucky

I don't even know how we got here one minute we were talking the next his head was between my legs eating my pussy like it was going out of style. I spread my legs so he could have better access to me I felt two fingers in me as he picked and sucked on my clit. I couldn't take it no more so I grabbed his face and sucked all my juices off his lips.

          I ran my hand down his chest till I got to his jeans and pulled out his man hood.

"Just say the word baby and I'm all yours." He said in my neck.

"I want you Antonio." I lightly moaned. Soon as I said that he was entering me with ease. When I say he was hitting every spot in every position I mean that shit. He was fuckin me like he had a point to prove.

"Popa shit I'm about to cum." I moaned.

"Let that shit go baby. Shit." He said as I felt him release into me. He sat there and fell on top of me. He laid his head on my bare chest and I held him for a while.

"I ain't gonna mess this up ma. You got my word on that shit." He said and continued to let me hold him.

         The girls and had been back home for a few weeks but Antonio had to stay back for a while. After we had slept together it was like we got closer. I started seeing a therapist to help me work on my self. I wanted to give him a fair chance as he has given me. We FaceTime every chance we got.

         The girls were sleep and he had me on FaceTime. I was laying in his bed as we talked.

"I can't wait to come home to you mama." He said.

"Me either we miss you here." I smiled.

"You miss me." He asked.

"You know I miss you. It's been a few weeks when you coming home." I asked.

"I'll be home soon Lucky. I promise it won't be much longer baby." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"Get some sleep. Ima call you before the girls go to sleep."

"Okay popa." I said.

"Arya." He laughed.

"Just hurry up and come home." I said and hung up.