Ten

"This shit is starting over" Changbin said in frustration.

"I- I think jisung Hyung was right..it'll end when only one of us remains" jeongin whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"We- we are playing against each other" Felix understood the strategy of this app.

"Guys.. no matter what.. we'll all try to live. Okay?" Chan said as everyone nodded.

"Hyunjin. Choose"

"D-dare"

Dare
—> Slit changbin's tongue

"Changbin's tongue? Isn't that too much" Felix said.

"Don't pretend like you care. Do it hwang" Changbin picked up the knife that was placed on the dining table and gave it to hyunjin.

"I.. don't know if I can do it" hyunjin said looking at Changbin.

"Bitch you hate me! I hate you too! Do it! you can't die!" Changbin grabbed hyunjin by collar and yanked him.

"I.. give up. I can't do it" hyunjin threw the knife and sat down on the floor.

⚠️complete the dare within 30 seconds

They all were now trying to convince hyunjin to just do it, but the boy refused. He totally gave up and was ready to die.

⚠️complete the dare within 10 seconds

10

9

8

7

"Do it you coward"

6

5

4

"I really love you felix. And I'm sorry.."

3

"...Changbin, I never meant to hurt you"

2

1

"Bye guys" hyunjin smiled. A genuine smile.

P-1: Hyunjin.. ELIMINATED

And just like that hyunjin immediately lost oxygen and closed his eyes. Forever.

"I never got the time to tell him sorry... I never got the time to tell him that I really didn't meant when I said I wanted him to die.. I didn't" Changbin cried out loud. He felt so guilty. It was all his fault.

"It's my fault" he kept repeating.

"No. It's not your fault. It's not anyone's fault. Don't blame yourself. Please be strong" chan hugged Changbin and let him cry on his shoulder.

P-3: Minho... TRUTH OR DARE

"I'm too tired to do any dare... truth" he whispered.

Truth
—> Where were you last week on Monday at
5pm?

As soon as Minho read the question, guilt took over him. He looked down at jisung's cold dead body, laying peacefully in his arms.

"I'm sorry" he whispered to his now dead boyfriend's body.

"I..I was at a random guy's place. Drunk... I... I cheated on jisung" he looked down. Ashamed of himself.

_____

I hate my mother. She's the most controlling person ever. She's racist, homophobic and just you know doesn't thinks that I'm a separate person and wants me to live the way she wants. I'm so sick of everything.
Nobody asked but yeah.

2023 ann: ok I dont why am I updating YALL on these situations I have but anyways, we kind of get along now. I mean, she still pretty controlling but I'm used to it now