Halloween

A/N: Yeah....def not posting this after 10 pm cuz I just remembered :3

"Have a good night!" I say to the little girl as she walks away, smiling in her tinkerbell costume. I wave to her mother, and she gives me a gracious smile.

I like to do this every year, giving out the best candies on Halloween. The smiles of little kids makes me feel nice that I'm making them happy.

"Trick or treat!" said three little boys who came up to me in superhero costumes.

I hand them each two pieces of candy and say "Happy Halloween!"

They started to leave but before they did, one of the little boys came close to me and said, "There's a girl behind us that keeps following us. She's kind of creeping us out, do you mind telling her not to follow us somehow?"

"Yes of course, but she probably just has a crush on you" I said, making something up to make him feel better, as I winked, "She probably has no bad intentions, don't worry but i'll tell her just in case."

"Thank you" He said as he smiled.

The girl came up to me, she was dressed up as little red riding hood, but her hair covered her face. I waited for her to say something like "Trick or treat" or "Happy Halloween" but she didn't.

"Hi...which candy do you like the most? You can pick from my basket." I said nicely.

"....." She replied.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you, can you say that once again for me?" I said

"You're done." She said,

"What do you mean?!"

She put her hands on my head and I got images of blood, knifes, and murder. These pictures raced through my head and I couldn't stop. My eyes were closed and that's all I saw.

She let go. I opened my eyes and she shut my door on my face.

"LILY?!" Someone yelled, it sounded like my neighbor.

"What happened lily? Are you okay? I heard a scream!"

"T-The lady. She hurt me..." The little girl...WHO HURT ME, Lily... sobbed.

"Wow. Rude. Come here, let's go home sweetie." Said my neighbor.

All I know is that girl...Lily will go to hell.