II

Going home all alone in the dark yet bright city, y/n walked down the streets, a drop of rain dropped on the street and the rain drops flowed from the sky, she sighed, fastening her walking pace.

She searched for the taxi, but couldn't find one, she groaned rushing to her apartment's direction, she is already late to cook dinner, she ran and ran, untill she stopped Infront of her apartment.

Opening the door with the spare key, rushing inside, as she was soaked from head to toe, she opened the door if her mom's room, watching her sleeping soundly, she sighed, turning to the dining table, looking at the already ready dinner for her.

She walked to her room, changing her dress to her pajamas, sitting on the dining table, eating the dinner, once she was done she stood up, washing the dishes, "they told me they will let me go in afternoon but now they aren't accepting it"She mumbled, shooking her head.

She huffed out a hot breath, being done the dishes, she walked to her room, sitting on the study table, turning the laptop on, again working, just like the other nights, she fell asleep on there.

The morning rose up, her room's door opened, her mom peeked inside, she sighed, looking at her again sleeping on the study table, she does sleeps there from past two weeks.

Her mother let her be, and left the room, to prepare breakfast, as y/n didn't even had breakfast yesterday, she opened the fridge, looking at the empty fridge, "I should go to the 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘵 nearer tonight"Her mom mumbled, closing the fridge, grabbing some eggs, frying them for breakfast.

Y/n's alarm buzzed, she groaned turning it off, she yawned, closing her eyes once again, but shot opened them, looking at the clock, she stood up, rushing to the kitchen.

But found the breakfast already on the dining table, "eomma you shouldn't work!!"y/n rushed to her mom, her mother chuckled, "when you were a small kid, i used to cook for you, now don't try to my mother and eat the breakfast"her mother scolded her.

She nodded her head, sitting on the chair, eating her breakfast, "but mom you are sick atleast let me do the house chores for a while"Y/n requested, her mother shooked her head, "you will get sick if you kept over working like that"Her mom scolded, she sighed giving up.

After they had the breakfast silently, she stood up, walking to her room, wearing her office attire, biding goodbye to her mother, rushing out of the house to her work place.

Her mother walked to her room, laying on the bed, setting the alarm for night twelve am, and she fell asleep.

Y/n rushed inside her work place, walking inside her cabin, bowing towards the others, "yeah y/n good morning"Soobin waved to her, she smiled waving back to him and greeted him morning.

While others also waved at her, greeting her morning, she greeted two of them back, sitting on the chair, starting to work, but suddenly bangchan who sat beside her, tapped her shoulder, she turned around to him.

"We are having a party in the lunch break, and please don't refuse it"bangchan requested, she passed him a smile, nodding her head, he passed her the smile back, returning to work, while she did the same.

They were done with the work, and it was the lunch break, y/n grabbed her phone, texting her mom to have the lunch, her mom replied her back saying 'i'm going to the supermarket to buy some stuff' she replied her an 'okay' and closed her phone, while she walked to the canteen, sitting beside her co workers.

They had food already prepared on the table, they talked with each other, she sat beside them, eating silently, just nodding her head at them, she isn't used with them yet.

After the lunch break, she walked back to the cabin, continuing work, once they all sat on their chairs, their boss walked inside the cabin, looking around with a pissed face.

They all stood up, bowing towards him, standing up Infront of him, in a line, as their boss yoongi looked everywhere except his employees, "i wanna sleep"Yoongi mumbled, passing by y/n, y/n's eyes widen, because this is the third time she is meeting him and this is the only word she heard from him.

"Y'all are working hard fighting"Yoongi raised his both palms, clearly irritated, yoongi turned to his secretary, "really i have to do this?"yoongi asked, his secretary nodded, clearing his throat.

Yoongi hummed, facing them back, "I'm proud of y'all now go and work"And yoongi walked out of the cabin, his secretary awkwardly smiled, following him behind.

They all glanced at each other, passing a smile to each other, going back awkwardly to their places, and again working.

It took them more then five hours, y/n glanced at the clock, seven pm, she sighed, she will again be late to go home, and she focused back on her work, before texting her mom about being late.

Y/n typed one last word, and yawned glancing at the watch, one am, midnight, she glanced at them, who are still working, she sighed, waiting for them, and she saw soobin closing his laptop, and right after him, bangchan and jisu, closed their laptops.

"It's already late i'm going home"Soobin stood up, biding them goodbye, jisu also stood up, biding them goodbye, walking away, she glanced at bangchan, who was gathering his stuffs to leave.

She grabbed her stuff, walking out, not forgetting to bid goodbye to him, finally after trying for some minutes, she catched a taxi, sitting inside it, telling the driver her house's location, she leaned on the seat, closing her eyes, relaxing for a bit.

Working the whole day, she got tired, and still she have to work, in her home, she reached Infront of her apartment, she paid the bill, and rushed inside her apartment.

She opened the door, "eomma?"She called out her mom, opening the door of her room, she walked to the kitchen but found no one, she rushed to the bathroom, but found no one, she dialed her phone number, desperately waiting for her to pickup the call.

But she didn't, she opened her last text, where she said i'm going to the supermarket nearer.