XII

She fainted beside her mother, still hugging her dead body, namjoon was still on his knees, looking at both mother and daughter, he heard noises from outside, he rushed to y/n, lifting her up in his arms.

Going on the corner of the supermarket, hiding her in his arms, and the cops entered inside, "that girl isn't picking up"Another cop said to ji young, he hummed, looking at her mother, "then go and burry her, it will be a big problem if someone saw her dead body last time we acted but this time we couldn't"Ji young said.

And they took her dead body out, going to burry her, namjoon glanced down at y/n, dried tears, dried blood on her lips, cheeks red, soaked eyelashes, she was still slightly shaking, an unknown feeling grew in his heart, it is from the first time he saw her, staring her face is one of his habits after he met her.

He tugged strand of her hair behind, "trust me i didn't even touched your mother"He mumbled, he felt somehow guilty, anyone's heart can melt, anyone can be kind, watching her state, and namjoon is one of them, his heart soften.

He stood up with her in his his arms, walking out of the supermarket, he carefully looked around, and he walked back to her apartment, he entered inside, laying her on the couch, he grabbed his phone, dialing a number.

"Hello jungkook, do we have a doctor there?"Namjoon asked from jungkook, "yes we do, but what happened are you alright?"Jungkook asked, being confused, "just come into the location i've sent with the doctor"Namjoon said and hung up.

He bent down Infront of her, "what do i do to you now i can't even kill you"He mumbled, and sighed afterwards, staring her sleeping figure.

Soon the doctor and jungkook arrived, they entered inside, since there isn't any door, jungkook gasped looking at all bloody namjoon, "her both legs have bullet inside take them out"Namjoon ordered, the doctor nodded, treating her.

Namjoon turned to jungkook, who is staring y/n in utter shock, "hy-hyung is it y-y/n?"He asked, shuttering, namjoon hummed nodding his head, jungkook gasped, "then why are you treating her?"jungkook questioned being confused.

"I tried to kill her and i failed"Namjoon said, jungkook gasped loudly, eyes widen, he palmed his mouth, "yo-you fai-failed to kill?"jungkook said, shuttering, namjoon nodded his head.

"So you mean she has done something to your heart???"Jungkook asked, going forward to namjoon, completely shocked, namjoon glanced at her, "it's just that she is innocent and she has nothing to do what we're going through, why we have to punish the innocent?"Namjoon said, firmly.

Jungkook nodded, "but we will be free if we killed her"jungkook said, disappointed, "but i won't be free if i killed her"Namjoon said, staring her.

Jungkook stared namjoon in disbelief, "who was the one on top of her mother?"Namjoon asked, turning to jungkook, jungkook thought for a while and then replied, "jay himself"Jungkook replied.

Namjoon fisted his palm, "so you're not going to kill her, i'm scared what if jay will be more mad after knowing it"Jungkook said, namjoon sighed heavily, "and you know i've heard about the truth that y/n and jay has a relation between them, that's why jay has told everyone to kill her wherever they see her"Said jungkook, namjoon looked at him.

He knitted his eyebrows, who could jay be to y/n?, he thought, "and i also heard when you and ji young hyung were failing on killing her, jay decided to kill her on his own, but then you said that you know where is she and jay sat back"Jungkook informed.

Namjoon gulped, now he failed to kill her then jay himself will come after her to kill her, he is strangely feeling scared, he glanced back at her, where the doctor is done taking out the bullets, he kept the both bullets on the tray, keeping them on the table.

And the doctor stood up, bowing towards them and walking out of the apartment, "Hyung she is soo beautiful!"Jungkook said, as he turned to her, walking to her sleeping figure.

"This is the y/n who is the cause of all the chaos in our whole gang"Jungkook mumbled, staring her face, namjoon stood behind jungkook, "you are right hyung how can someone be able to kill an innocent like her"Jungkook said, turning back to namjoon.

"I liked your choice hyung"Jungkook said, winking at him, namjoon shooked his head in disbelief, "i'm just worried about jay he is soo mad this time he have shot more then five members from the morning hyung, and when i was taking the doctor with me, he asked too many questions from me, i thought he is going to shoot both of us, but he didn't"Said jungkook.

Namjoon sighed heavily, "i know she needs help, i don't know what will happen when she will get to know about her mother"Jungkook said, namjoon gulped the lump on his throat, remembering the state which she was in, few hours ago.

The way she screamed calling out her mother, he got deja vu of his own times, when jay killed his mother, and asked him to die or join the gang, and he had no choice expect joining him, and he turned out to be the cruelest among them, the sharpest in killing.

The most trusted man of jay, his right hand, whenever there is a big case or someone big to kill, jay always choose namjoon among all of them, jay is proud of namjoon more then anyone.

Y/n fluttered her eyes, slowly opening her eyes, staring at the ceiling, silent tears streaming from her eyes, and she burst out crying, mumbling eomma again and again, she screamed out her mother, calling her.