Chapter 20

How are you feeling?- The lady asked. I...I am okay....thanks for saving me at that time - I said sitting on my bed wiping the tears. That's....a relief- She said smiling.

Uh.... please take a seat - I said pointing towards the chair kept beside me. Thank you- She said smiling while sitting. Actually I heard your voice....I mean scream so I entered your room but I found you were about to fall from the bed - She said.

Yeah....the problems with amnesia patients....- I said smiling sadly.... Oh you are an amnesia patient....I am sorry to hear that...- She said looking down. Ah it's okay! And I am really thankful that you were there to save me - I said, giving her a genuine Smile.

It was my pleasure to save you,Y/N- She said. You.....know my name?- I asked. Uh...ummm.... actually the doctor which came a few mins before you wake up....was shouting your name....first I thought he was your boyfriend or something but then I got to know he was a doctor so I heard while he was shouting- She said. Oh...okay, what's your name?- I asked.

I am.....Miko- She said smiling. Miko.....Miko..... I have heard this name somewhere.....but I can't remember it....- I said pouting. It's okay, take your time....maybe you'll able to remember her? But take rest first.... I'll go now, I am just glad that you are okay!- She said standing up.

Okay.... thank you once again....I don't know for how many days I'll stay here so please make sure you visit me - I said smiling. Sure..... we'll meet again soon- She said and left the room.

It was so good to talk to her.....I felt as if I had a bond with her from way before.... I'll just sleep now.... it's so tiring for today plus I have to forget Mr. Jeon.......

Time Skip
No....why this place again.....wait he is coming for me....no.... please! Please leave me....I beg you.....what did I even do to you!? - I shouted as my back touched the wall with no place to run away.

You always Start being a slut when I take you somewhere with me. You talk to the men you have never met and smile while talking to them to seduce them! You want to leave me with those men huh!? Wait.... I'll do something to you that you'll never be able to walk again - The person said holding an iron rod in his hands.....