Chapter 29

I kissed her.....but to my surprise she didn't kiss me back.....I backed of a bit and saw that she fainted in my arms. Y/N...? Y/N! Y/N!! - I shouted a few times tapping her cheeks slowly but I didn't get any response.

I quickly made her lay on the couch in the living room and ran to the bedroom to call Hobi hyung. Hyung! Please help me! Y/N suddenly fainted! I don't know what to do.

Kookie, don't worry just tell me a few things which I ask. First check her pulse! Are they normal?- He asked. After checking for a minute I said- No hyung! They are just too fast! Approximately 130-140.

What about her temperature?- He asked. It seems normal - I said after checking. Jungkook! Bring her here fast! We need to check her immediately!- Hyung said.

Time Skip
I brought her inside on a stretcher where I found Hyung on the door only. She didn't wake up even once in between?- He asked. No!- I said looking at her. Approximately how much time before she fainted?- He asked. Almost half an hour, just before calling you- I said.

Till then we reached the examination room. Jungkook stay here, you aren't in uniform so you can't enter, trust me I'll try my best to bring her back to you in her best condition - He said giving me courage and went inside while I sat on the waiting chair outside.

Today, for the first time I felt how the close ones of the patients must have felt to even listen to a single news about their loved ones.....that was my situation right now.

Time skip
After almost an hour Hyung came out. How is she? - I asked. Out of danger.....the impact was because she might have remembered something.....or something she saw or did which made her remember about the past.

She is awake now.....but she is silent then usual....go talk to her- He said patting my back. I slowly entered her ward and saw her sitting on her bed totally silent and something was off.....she looked pale and lost....

Y/N.....?- I said to bring her out of her dreamland. She looked at me and suddenly fear appeared in her eyes...... She started to back off. Y/N? What happened!? It's me Jungkook!- I said and reached for her hands.

After hearing my name I saw that her fear melted away yet she was hesitant and lost. Y/N....I am sorry..... about before....I didn't knew you weren't ready otherwise I would have never done that----

I don't have any feelings for you Jungkook.....and I don't want to see you anymore please stay away from me- She said in a stern voice breaking my heart in millions of pieces.